Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel "Just swipe right on nearly anyone bro"

Below average = 5/10

6/10 is the new average to be in the game on tinder.

Don't be enraged by this. It will only blackpill the masses.

How do people get this data, I wana get statistic on my chadfish

the 1 conversation was a bot :lul: :lul: :lul:

Even if, what does it matter? Holes don't go on tinder to settle for average.
top 0,1% or it's ovER
:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
Tumblr o22tz2Ar8C1rfd7lko1 500

me every evening thinking how i will find virgin gf :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Just have the right genetics bro! Don’t be a subhuman bro!

We need pics of him and stats

If 6'0> and average looking, it's over for everyone of us more than we ever imagined

How do people get this data, I wana get statistic on my chadfish
Please do. I would love to see it.

Steps:
Get data by contacting tinder: https://account.gotinder.com/data
Then use sankeymatic to create the graph after calculating the data: http://sankeymatic.com
Post it on that subreddit and blow their minds.

If you don't want to do the work, I will do it for you. It would be fucking hilarious. Just request the data and PM it to me when you get it. I will gladly do the rest. It takes 2-3 days to get your data I believe once you request it.

You on board?

:feelshmm:

“Below average”

>> 8/10

Ha. I tried tinder and swiped white on literally everyone for about a week. Got a couple of matches with morbidly obese and disgusting people and don't recall a single reply. Must have been my personality

We are at the point in history and human evolution where society as a whole must choose between the dirt beneath their feet or the stars above their heads... To submit to nature and bow to death or to rebel against nature and grow wings. Transhumanism and asexual reproduction is humanity's salvation from the darkness of femoid nature and sexual competition.

Please do. I would love to see it.

Steps:
Get data by contacting tinder: https://account.gotinder.com/data
Then use sankeymatic to create the graph after calculating the data: http://sankeymatic.com
Post it on that subreddit and blow their minds.

If you don't want to do the work, I will do it for you. It would be fucking hilarious. Just request the data and PM it to me when you get it. I will gladly do the rest. It takes 2-3 days to get your data I believe once you request it.

You on board?

:feelshmm:
Yup just sent a request I’ll get the data on next business day

We are at the point in history and human evolution where society as a whole must choose between the dirt beneath their feet or the stars above their heads... To submit to nature and bow to death or to rebel against nature and grow wings. Transhumanism and asexual reproduction is humanity's salvation from the darkness of femoid nature and sexual competition.
Amen brother! Mass produced chad and stacy clones for everyone. Will solve sexual inequality in a generation.

Amen brother! Mass produced chad and stacy clones for everyone. Will solve sexual inequality in a generation.
Glad to hear that the presiden shares my views wants to Make Humanity Great For The First Time.

I want to be an 8 feet tall ubermensch.

Its over for many many many men

Holy shit, andromeda IQ

Guys in general are shooting ourselves in the foot the market of avalible men is over saturated. 99.9% of foids that use tinder have 99+ likes because guys say shit exactly like this "just swipe everything" foids see they have 99+ options waiting on them they become ridiculously selective and narrow it down to that perfect guy out of 1000 options. we do it to ourselves boyos deseperation doesnt fix the problem it makes it worse