Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Just text her bro, you'll feel less anxious bro"

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Memes  Comedy  Relatable on Instagram   Taking a trip to Spain w no S   CL5PAxIrAB6JPG

i remember even when i would text hookers that i would get all anxious and almost want to vomit
then add in that i didnt know if it was an undercover cop i was talking to, to add to my excitement/paranoia

god dam i hated those days. i used to fucking work for hours/days just to get a whore to schedule a meeting with me god dammit im so fucking pathetic. and most wouldnt even respond to my ass.

thanks for the ropefuel right before i sleep

His personality wasn't good enough apparently.

okayy
original

God damn, women are heartless vampires.

This is also a brutal black pill to all those who fantasize about having a romantic relationship with your dream girl. You imagine it would be just the 2 of you, but foids are never alone, they are connected to each other like a fucking hivemind + there are her parents, siblings, an army of orbiters, her female friends etc... basically anything you would say to her could and would reach everyone else connected to her.

That's really brutal.

Last edited:
God damn, women are heartless vampires.

This is also a brutal black pill to all those who fantasize about having a romantic relationship with your dream girl. You imagine it would be just the 2 of you, but foids are never alone, they are connected to each other like a fucking hivemind + there are her parents, siblings, an army of orbiters, her female friends etc... basically anything you would say to her could and would reach everyone else connected to her.

That's really brutal.

>it's alright
Damn bro have some self respect

i used to fucking work for hours/days just to get a whore to schedule a meeting with me god dammit im so fucking pathetic. and most wouldnt even respond to my ass.
it's over