Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel just thinking about how many partners a foid had disgusts me

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
every foid you see ont he street (above 12) had sex more then we could ever dream of i remeber using my chadfish on tinder when it was for 18- as well and this one girl admitted she had sex when she was 11 11!!!!!!!!! they learn fast to only fuck chads and not ugly guys every foid is like this no matter where you went i had a bluepilled thought that in asia it would be way less you might ascend there asa ugly guy but thats nothing compared to chad he can get the best of the best and doesnt even have to do anything he could even call her names and she still wants to fuck him (aslo check this users post about where he did that on tinder for proof ) man this world is bs they call this normal but when some one goes er its bad? killing is human nature we been doing it since ever so why dont u normie fags stop crying about that

It's absolutely over.

i literally never think about it tbh
i just think about wanting to fuck them

All I see is holes, push me to the edge, yuh

they are modern day jezebels

Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say

This is why I only want pump and dump.

Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say

Sex is a human right

Sex is a human right

They might have sex bot distribution in the future, but fems would try to stop that. So they won't fuck us, and we can't get to fuck a toy either. They just want us to rope.

man this world is bs they call this normal but when some one goes er its bad? killing is human nature we been doing it since ever so why dont u normie fags stop crying about that
A cucked soyciety that refuses to change its degenerate and evil ways isn't innocent.

i literally never think about it tbh
i just think about wanting to fuck them
Think about how many sweaty chad balls she had in her mouth and how many dicks she had in her nasty holes, the average women are the equivalent of prostitutes in today society.

They might have sex bot distribution in the future, but fems would try to stop that. So they won't fuck us, and we can't get to fuck a toy either. They just want us to rope.
That's why we need to fight back