Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting just took a haircut and i looke 10 times worst

COPEmaster

COPEmaster

Recruit
★★
holy shit the barber fucked my shit up, and my fucking recessed chin and big ass nose made it 10 times worse, when you are an incel even the best of haircuts fucks your shit up

ngl, just take a shower then bro! women love hygienic men bro!

I try to cover my face with the hair I have

Has hair. Low key bragging

Tempted to report.

The only good thing about barber shops is that you can feel foid's touch once in a while and look at their disgusted faces as they are forced to touch your head and cut your hair.
Lifefuel.

Just don't get a haircut bro

I cut my own hair for this exact reason
hairdressers are legitimately bluepilled as fuck

The only good thing about barber shops is that you can feel foid's touch once in a while and look at their disgusted faces as they are forced to touch your head and cut your hair.
Lifefuel.
all the haircutters at my place are dudes ...
Has hair. Low key bragging

Tempted to report.
how tf am i bragging dude

Hair doesn't matter without a good face.

You need at least 3 haircuts and 5 showers to slay stacies, haven't you heard?

Meanwhile chad gets his haircut cut by his mom and foids are still getting wet.

What is your race? Your ethnicity may be the reason for your shitty hair, and race decides the options of hair styles you can have.

holy shit the barber fucked my shit up, and my fucking recessed chin and big ass nose made it 10 times worse, when you are an incel even the best of haircuts fucks your shit up
I like having long hair for that exact reason. It takes leads attention away from my terrible eye area and large nose.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back