Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just took some pictures of my face from different angles and Im so fucking subhuman

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
I was bored so i took pictures of myself from different angles and now I want to die. I should never look at my face again

The camera pill is BRUUUUUUUTAL

Under no circumstances should an incel day look in a mirror or cell phone camera.

Felt like roping in my early 20s when I got my first cellphone tbh
Relatable. Whenever I saw my face from different angles on pictures I had a sudden urge to jump in front of a train

I was bored so i took pictures of myself from different angles and now I want to die. I should never look at my face again
My face is only bearable from side angles, no full frontals please

Relatable. Whenever I saw my face from different angles on pictures I had a sudden urge to jump in front of a train
Yeah, cellphones man.

It took me about 2 or 3 weeks to get over it.

Yeah, cellphones man.

It took me about 2 or 3 weeks to get over it.
I had a huge crush on a toilet back in school when I was like 13/14. Then cellphones happened and I gave up before I even approached that dumb whore. Now she's fucking with some Chad who's 12 years her senior and drives a Porsche.

I’m very ugly too

what do you mean? you look good in the mirror
At least with pictures you can make up some bullshit about bad lighting or angle or something. Idk I just think I look worse in a mirror then a picture

At least with pictures you can make up some bullshit about bad lighting or angle or something. Idk I just think I look worse in a mirror then a picture
Interesting, I look worse in a picture personally

I had a huge crush on a toilet back in school when I was like 13/14. Then cellphones happened and I gave up before I even approached that dumb whore. Now she's fucking with some Chad who's 12 years her senior and drives a Porsche.
How old is she now?

me too dw, weird how a pink colored fellow is subhuman tho

Don't even open a camera if you aren't looksmaxxed,anglemaxxed and lightingmaxxed.Unless you want to feel like shit for a long time

One of my least favorite feels is when I turn my cellphone camera on, and it's accidentally on selfie mode.

Pictures aren't reliable. Instead take a video from yourself from a couple of meters way.

27973dfa3503ec6c9dd6e

That's why I don't take selfies. It's like looking at a cursed mirror but the thing is, it's actually real:feelsrope:

The camera pill is BRUUUUUUUTAL

This. If i look at myself at the mirror i found myself even almost attractive. If i take a picture on the side, though, it gives me depression. Don't do that again and do mirrorcoping. Girls won't like you anyways but at least you will feel better.

do i look good bro
E

The camerapill destroyed me

At what mm and distance did you take the photo?