[Serious] Just uploading the LARPer for potential future posts....

A

Abstract

Banned
-
33d 12h 56m
I was LARPing the whole time. I have had sex before. I am not even really misogynistic. I just wanted to understand incels. I mean, aside from the regular news stories. I am really obsessed with subcultures and countercultures. This is truly an organic counterculture. So I read in reddit and the incel wiki just long enough to learn the lingo. Then i started posting here. Anyway, what I learned is that most of you guys really are just very lonely college aged guys. Theres nothing else to understand here. Anyway, please understand this. Violence is not the answer. That is the one thing I disagree with. There might not be an answer to your problem. But if you kill someone, all you do is just transfer your pain onto someone else, and that is the person you harm and their relatives. I wish you all well.

this has pasta potential

Reality

Reality

Officer
★★★★★
1d 31m
I was LARPing the whole time. I have had sex before. I am not even really misogynistic. I just wanted to understand incels. I mean, aside from the regular news stories. I am really obsessed with subcultures and countercultures. This is truly an organic counterculture. So I read in reddit and the incel wiki just long enough to learn the lingo. Then i started posting here. Anyway, what I learned is that most of you guys really are just very lonely college aged guys. Theres nothing else to understand here. Anyway, please understand this. Violence is not the answer. That is the one thing I disagree with. There might not be an answer to your problem. But if you kill someone, all you do is just transfer your pain onto someone else, and that is the person you harm and their relatives. I wish you all well.

this has pasta potential
TBH. Additionally, I want to use it in a future thread; I just don't want to create it right now.

A

Abstract

Banned
-
33d 12h 56m
I was Hamlossus the whole time. I have had sex before. I am not even really misogynistic. I just wanted to understand incels. I mean, aside from the regular news stories. I am really obsessed with subcultures and countercultures. This is truly an organic counterculture. So I read in reddit and the incel wiki just long enough to learn the lingo. Then i started posting here. Anyway, what I learned is that most of you guys really are just very lonely college aged guys. Theres nothing else to understand here. Anyway, please understand this. Violence is not the answer. That is the one thing I disagree with. There might not be an answer to your problem. But if you kill someone, all you do is just transfer your pain onto someone else, and that is the person you harm and their relatives. I wish you all well.

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
96d 42m
Tfu on that cuck

pp183

pp183

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★★
107d 17h 46m
unsettling

unsettling

Overlord
★★★★★
62d 6h 53m
@stuttercel that was brutal, I didn't know you could be so scary

PluralSpaceRace

PluralSpaceRace

Disciple of the blackpill
★★★★★
34d 13h 3m
Jfl if you thought he was incel

nihility

nihility

★★★★★
★★★★★
141d 9h 10m
Been sayin it for years

FastBananaCEO

FastBananaCEO

Personable, cultured and friendly.
★★★★★
63d 22h 25m
nystagmuscel

nystagmuscel

Veteran
★★★★
3d 13h 41m

this has pasta potential
Copypasta potential

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

That’s really sad...
★★★★★
111d 22h 50m

this has pasta potential

TheNEET

TheNEET

School of Friendship dropout
★★
13d 1h 37m

this has pasta potential
Przez ten cały czas LARPowałem. Uprawiałem kiedyś seks. Nie jestem naprawdę mizoginem. Po prostu chciałem zrozumieć inceli. W sensie, niezależnie od tego, co się widzi w mediach. Mam obsesję na punkcie subkultur i kontrkultur. To jest doprawdy organiczna kontrkultura. Czytałem więc Reddita i Incel Wiki dość długo, by załapać slang. Wtedy zacząłem tu postować. W każdym razie, odkryłem, że większość z was to samotni goście w wieku licealnym. Nie ma tu nic innego do zrozumienia. W każdym razie, proszę zrozumcie to. Przemoc to nie rozwiązanie. To jedyna rzecz, z którą się nie zgadzam. Może nie być żadnego rozwiązania waszego problemu. Ale jeśli kogoś zabijecie, to po prostu przeniesiecie swój ból na kogoś innego i zranicię tę osobę i jej bliskich. Życzę wam wszystkiego dobrego.

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
54d 19h 57m
I always suspected that cuck wasn't one of us
should have been obvious looking at the way he talked

JohnDcel

JohnDcel

isn't my profile picture adorable?
★★★★★
103d 13h 57m
I always suspected that cuck wasn't one of us
should have been obvious looking at the way he talked
If I recall correctly he was banned a while ago for saying that incels (or the blackpill?) were bad/extremists and then came up with an appeal in which he said he had a bad day. Could find his pre-ban post if the search thing worked...

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
54d 19h 57m
If I recall correctly he was banned a while ago for saying that incels (or the blackpill?) were bad/extremists and then came up with an appeal in which he said he had a bad day. Could find his pre-ban post if the search thing worked...
interesting to know tbh
never particularly liked any of his posts

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AccountError [Serious] @nihility is a LARPER (ACTUAL PROOF) The Sewers 26
AccountError [Serious] @Nihility is a TROLL and LARPER who SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY The Sewers 33