Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope "Just use your sexual tension to work out/run it off" is as bad as no-fap.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
How many times have you seen normies who can't get sex say that when they are horny, they use their sexual tension to work out, run, build house, pick up trees, whatever bs. they spew at the moment. I have seen it more than actual no-fappers. This is ultmately fucking cucked and it's a bad cope, as sexual tension builds up into a frustration and you are more prone to "exploding" with anger especially if you are pumped by a work out.

Just run like a retard while normal people get to have sex bro.

Exercising is healthy and could help you lose weight and look better aesthetically, as long as you don't overdo it and become a twig. People usually become fatigued after a workout as well, especially if they have done high intensity workouts

Doesn't work. When I'm horny and I work out I get hornier.

How many times have you seen normies who can't get sex say that when they are horny, they use their sexual tension to work out, run, build house, pick up trees, whatever bs. they spew at the moment. I have seen it more than actual no-fappers. This is ultmately fucking cucked and it's a bad cope, as sexual tension builds up into a frustration and you are more prone to "exploding" with anger especially if you are pumped by a work out.
NoFap is a huge cope, but it did motivate me to exercise, and take cold showers. After I relapsed I lost all motivation to exercise and do it again. You're desperately hoping you don't relapse and not fap but you know you're going to end up doing it again.

Workout out is legit, but the people that advocate it in this context do so dishonestly. They don't do it because they want to help, they do it because they want to pacify you.

Doesn't work. When I'm horny and I work out I get hornier.
Same
i have more energy for 1-2 hrs after a workout and my libido goes through the roof
i used to lift then jerk before my showers ngl