Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just walked around in central London

Uglychad

Uglychad

Banned
-
And wow. Wall to wall with prime girls in yoga pants and tight jeans. Searched for an ioi hundreds of times over the 2 hours i was there, and did not get a single one, from any girl. Haven't had a real ioi since i was about 11 years old before puberty destroyed my looks.

Im experiencing a longing for girls like i never had even when i was a teenager and its killing me inside. im already oldcelling (25+) and still look TERRIBLE.

Anyone know this intense longing for prime girls but knowing u cant because you grew wrong?

Daily reminder you can't have any of them

Uglychad said:
why not? I want them all
Because you're a subhuman incel like the rest of us.

IOIs are so cope.

Thankfully as you get older it fades and you give a lot less fucks. I'm in my late 30s now, my pain is knowing that my prime years are all behind me and I never, ever knew the feeling of love or desire or companionship. The feeling of carefree excitement of being young and in love. I will never know it. I will never go on crazy fun weekend trips to Paris or Rome or Vienna. I will never wake up in a hotel on holiday with her and fuck her in the ass. We will never try out new restaurants, or discuss whose parents houses to go to for Christmas. We will never get drunk after work mid-week and be late for work the next morning. She will never suck my cock in the shower and swallow my cum. She will never wake me up by sucking my cock. I will never meet her parents for the first time. We will never go out for drinks or food with other couples and share jokes and then play trivial pursuit later in the evening in our nicely furnished living room. We will never have dinner parties. I will never tell her about my promotion. I will never cheat on her with a new girl at the office and have her forgive me because she loves me so much.

None of these things will ever happen to me.

story of my life, some are just born with inferior genetics

You would get thousands of IOIs and looks... just walk with a gun boyo and scream Allah Akhbar

New Poster said:
Girls are not going to blatantly ioi some random sub-8 in the middle of a city.  This should be obvious at your age, but these forums are a testament to how clueless people can be.

They would ioi a 6+. Of course they would. U retarded?

Uglychad said:
And wow. Wall to wall with prime girls in yoga pants and tight jeans. Searched for an ioi hundreds of times over the 2 hours i was there, and did not get a single one, from any girl. Haven't had a real ioi since i was about 11 years old before puberty destroyed my looks.

Im experiencing a longing for girls like i never had even when i was a teenager and its killing me inside. im already oldcelling (25+) and still look TERRIBLE.

Anyone know this intense longing for prime girls but knowing u cant because you grew wrong?

What would you consider an IOI? A girl looking at you?

CopingGymcel said:
What would you consider an IOI? A girl looking at you?

Holding eye contact, smiling, etc