Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Just want to share some wtf moments

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Major
★★★★
These both occured in highschool when I was semi blue pilled but kinda figured it was over too. There was this one foid who was persistent to claim that me and her were friends. Most likely due to the fact that she thought I was lonely and sad so im like what ever idc. She would often be like oh hello friend and I would grumble. One day she decided to offer me a hug and normally I usually turn it down because I dont trust foids intentions but today I was curious so I caved instantly she began to be uncomfortable she even said ew out loud like I was the one who initiated it. My thing is if im so fucking gross and disgusting why tf would u even offer I didnt even use both arms just one I honestly dont understand wtf went through this dumbasses head. Someone please explain.

The second time I was in rotc and I was doing a uniform inspection on people in the platoon. I had to make sure everything was correct and measured right. So the first one I check is this ugly ghetto foid with an instant attitude. So Im going through and finising up and right before I leave she asks me your not going to check my white under shirt. Now I purposely didnt mention it because I knew it wasnt neccessary and I didnt want to make it seem like I was looking her down because she was ugly anyway but I was retarded again and said let me see it. She instantly went rage mode on me saying stuff like no bitch im not letting you see my shit and got angry real fast. I was like why are you such a bitch and she got mad to the point she wanted to fight because I called her a bitch. Keep in mind again this is her idea of asking about the shirt I originally wouldnt have worried about it but yet again foids play the victim like I initiated the conflict AGAIN SOMEONE EXPLAIN.

bitches be crazy what else can I say to you my brotha

Fuck with the foids.

There was this one foid who was persistent to claim that me and her were friends. Most likely due to the fact that she thought I was lonely and sad so im like what ever idc. She would often be like oh hello friend .One day she decided to offer me a hug
:chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:

why do you even give them the time of your day

when they intentions ARENT TO FUCK YOU

>bitches
>nigger bitches

Yeah bud idk how you be expecting sanity from these inferior nonconscious apes

this song is for you, and anyone in your situation

try understanding female logic and you will go insane