Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Just wanted to point out this popular giga chad beats his Stacy GF and no one noticed

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
This is a pretty popular pic of this giga chad that you all have probably seen, but no one seems to have noticed he has darktriadmaxxed and gave his gf a black eye. The right eye. Not that he needs to darktriadmaxx Jfl.

DA7A1DBC 2888 436F AD31 E6EE0C81C563

INB4 it’s just lighting

Last edited:
That's not proof of a beating! That's not even proof of a black eye!

Chad can do no wrong

Literal Gigachad:feelsahh:

yep chad can do anything

Guaranteed she gets turned on even more when she is beaten by him. She will enjoy every second of it.

Please tell me this guy is shopped. It's not fair how IS LOOKS DISTRIBUTION THIS UNFAIR :reeeeee:

Bitch didn't put enough chips in the cookies so he taught her a lesson.

Guaranteed she gets turned on even more when she is beaten by him. She will enjoy every second of it.
If he beats me this bad imagine how bad he'll beat any guy to protect me teefuckinghee :feelshehe:

Funny how simps don't say anything when chad beats a foid

IT cucks responded to this thread and said that the blackeye was probably by accident
:forcedsmile:

He looks like Johnny Bravo in human form

Imagine looking like that guy for just ONE day.

fuck chads tbh

Imagine looking like that guy for just ONE day.
Damn it how is that possible? He must have photoshopped his face, I refuse to believe someone can look like that in a random selfie :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

he: fucking god walking among men
she: typical stacy of ordinary looks, 5.5-6/10

(mind you this is probably the best of her pics)

he: fucking god walking among men
she: typical stacy of ordinary looks, 5.5-6/10

(mind you this is probably the best of her pics)
He's probably fucked her in every hole her can and dumped her by now

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back