Just wanting to say Respect Mofo & Thanks.

LittleBoy

LittleBoy

Overlord of the Incelosphere & Inceldom
-
14d 7h 17m
If we go by the dictionary definition then that is involuntary celibacy, but you're right in saying that the duration would not meet the standards of most of the kingcels here. Personally I think at least a couple years need to pass, or for you to be a one-timer in early pubescence or something; basically, 6 months is not enough time for most people to drastically change such that they went from having sex to being incel, unless they got 3rd degree burns or gained 100 lbs or something. I don't think it's right to silence people like the one you responded to, though, because while as one other poster said in this thread ("they are nothing like us," or something to that effect), they still have a similar problem. It is the cliche question of "is it better to have loved and lost, or to never have loved at all," which by definition can have no answer because both parties can claim that the grass is greener on the other side. There is a definite pain to never having received affection or attention, but there is an entirely different pain in having gotten it once and then never being able to reclaim it again. Like chasing the dragon after you used heroin for the first time.
This right here & thanks for standing up for others!

Reminder that there are incels here who are trying to be gatekeepers for a community based on their own subjective standards, and ostracize others from a community of the ostracized, leaving them nowhere to go and their suffering discredited because king douchebag is in a slightly worse position than you.
That's all.
https://incels.is/threads/reminder-that-there-are-many-fakecels-among-us.1082/#post-10020

I couldn't necropost but did take the comments that were the most pertinent though.

blickpall

blickpall

O T L
-
9d 11h 52m
Damn, you dug deep for this.

LittleBoy

LittleBoy

Overlord of the Incelosphere & Inceldom
-
14d 7h 17m
Damn, you dug deep for this.
Someone alerted me to a previous user. Clicked on their profile. Saw their threads. Looked on their threads. Then saw your comments. That's all.

Limerencel

Limerencel

Major
-
8h 30m
Reminder that there are incels here who are trying to be gatekeepers for a community based on their own subjective standards, and ostracize others from a community of the ostracized, leaving them nowhere to go and their suffering discredited because king douchebag is in a slightly worse position than you.
High IQ ngl