Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just watched a vid of a cop interrogating a female over her suppposed rape, LOL @ letting women testify in court tbh

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
>I didnt consent but I didnt say anything
>no dna anywhere because he condommaxxed
>guy was supposedly drunk (so if anything he was raped not the other way around because you cant consent if you are drunk JFL tbh)
>starts throwing a tantrum after the cop tells her that her story doesnt match up @15:10 and then @17:30

LOL @ women, you literally have to believe their every word with no questions otherwise its abuse and rape culture

LOL @ white knights in the comment section too

No bathroom breaks...

The cop should be allowed to beat her up

The cop is a saint, stupid bitch and her lies good thing this based cop pressured her on it instead of just dancing like a puppet, always believe her, always believe the accuser :soy: :soy: :soy:

It's not a Stacy, only a Karen, but this might satisfy your desire to see a woman get what they deserve.

why she always lyyyyin

"I didn't consent but I didn't say no!"

fuck off dumb foid.

I won't waste my time reading the cucked white knight comments, because I already know what they're saying: #BelieveAllWomen #ImprisonInnocentMen

#BelieveAllWomen no questions, no investigations.
Also consent can be revoked at any point, even after the event without a word if she regrets it or finds out you are shorter than what you claimed you were.

Last edited: