Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just went to looksmax.org for a couple seconds

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
And holy fuck is it filled with nordic normies and Gigachads? Idk how the hell that forum even exists when half of the users look like slayers
I can't stand the mogging, it's just too much.

And holy fuck is it filled with nordic normies and Gigachads? Idk how the hell that forum even exists when half of the users look like slayers
I can't stand the mogging, it's just too much.

Chad coomers jestermaxxing because they can't afford giga stacies in 2020. Its over boyos. :feelsrope::feelsrope:

i think some are legit cocksuckers they probably meet up and suck each other

I fucking hate every single one of them on there

Chad coomers jestermaxxing because they can't afford giga stacies in 2020. Its over boyos. :feelsrope::feelsrope:
Chad worship is unreal bro

they suck Chad's cock and they hate inkels
fuck them tbh

just remember chads.co :feelshmm::feelshmm:

Last edited:
I like that place tbh, it's like here but with 10 times more autism, I should go more often

What hope do below average men have when even Chad has to go on looksmax.org to improve himself, all in an effort to find an out of shape, hypergamous 5/10 Becky who won't think twice about breaking up with/cheat on him first chance she gets when a better looking Chad strikes her eye. DON'T EVEN BOTHER LOOKSMAXXING IN 2020

What hope do below average men have when even Chad has to go on looksmax.org to improve himself, all in an effort to find an out of shape, hypergamous 5/10 Becky who won't think twice about breaking up with/cheat on him first chance she gets when a better looking Chad strikes her eye. DON'T EVEN BOTHER LOOKSMAXXING IN 2020
Not to mention, they made a Tinder experiment with a 0/10 deformed subhuman foid on .me and she got 80+ likes and tons of messages in ONE DAY by tons of normie tier guys.
It's over, imagine what the real stacies ask for.

I hate going on there I only go on occasion

Too much model worship

hope they die because it's too much embarassing the cocksucking forum

Last edited:
Not to mention, they made a Tinder experiment with a 0/10 deformed subhuman foid on .me and she got 80+ likes and tons of messages in ONE DAY by tons of normie tier guys.
It's over, imagine what the real stacies ask for.
Lookmax is proof of the sub 8 law and how bad hypergamy is TBH