Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just witnessed an ethnic pill and height pill irl

nystagmuscel

nystagmuscel

AVE SANCTIFICATUS
★★★★★
So my whore of a mother had this guy come over to fix her counters right? The dude is short and Mexican. My mother Height mogs him and she’s short af. The entire time she talked she used this tone like she was talking to a toddler. She even had the audacity to bitch at him about prices when that was out of his control! Tldr no one respects ethnics or manlets. Not even other short people

White privilege, folks. If you think she would talk to a white guy like that, you are out of your mind.

Did you at least try and defend the guy? Don't let your bitch of a mother get away with that shit.

Is your mother white? Did she grow up middle or upper class? Sounds like that's the case...

Is your mother white? Did she grow up middle or upper class? Sounds like that's the case...
Yeah middle class and white
Did you at least try and defend the guy? Don't let your bitch of a mother get away with that shit.
Didn’t say anything to her face but apologized to the guy and gave him twenty bucks for his time

pewpew
I agree, your mother is a whore pewpew

Last edited:
Never began for ethnics

White privilege, folks. If you think she would talk to a white guy like that, you are out of your mind.
tbh , woman get repullsive around ugly people

tbh , woman get repullsive around ugly people
They do. Some MENA hoejabi cashier at a supermarket was really nice to this white, tall Chad-lite and I was behind him in the queue. When it was my turn she completely ignored me and made me wait too without apologizing. I hate them.

They do. Some MENA hoejabi cashier at a supermarket was really nice to this white, tall Chad-lite and I was behind him in the queue. When it was my turn she completely ignored me and made me wait too without apologizing. I hate them.
entitled narcissistic cunts
entitled narcissistic cunts

Update: I went for a walk and heard my next door neighbors ( a Chinese couple) also bitching about the guy. The foid said “ he’s Mexican so no wonder his work sucks” even other ethnics hate ethnics

I apologize on behalf of the whites tbh

Update: I went for a walk and heard my next door neighbors ( a Chinese couple) also bitching about the guy. The foid said “ he’s Mexican so no wonder his work sucks” even other ethnics hate ethnics
Chinese people are the last ethnics on earth to be talkin rn tbh

Chinese people are the last ethnics on earth to be talkin rn tbh
Fucking gooks spreading worldwide pandemics and killing HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of people throughout the last 1000 years have the audacity to talk shit about other ethnics... East Asia needs to legit be wiped off the map

Last edited:
Take your mother out, roll her up in a carpet and throw her off a bridge. It's the only sane solution.

Fucking karens man

giphy.gif

Fucking gooks spreading worldwide pandemics and killing HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of people throughout the last 1000 years have the audacity to talk shit about other ethnics... East Asia needs to legit be wiped off the map
3.3 million Americans unemployed and many more to come because of them

Manlets is beyond over