Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious JustBeChav Theory

IncelCream

IncelCream

Luminary
★★★★★
We still have Victorian homes in many places in UK, these areas have high crime and a lot of welfare as old industries dried up

Good value tho £75k ($96.7k)

Outside cities there many old villages that have truly been left behind, some streets look like 1970s England

But a lot of Whites live here (Chavs) and they always seem to get laid, I never met a Chav Incel

I always see Blonde kids with chav parents

They normally don't have kids and their GF tends to be low educated and a bit slutty (But at least she not going to college)

JustBeChav Theory

BTW UK outside major cities is very poor

The majority of the homes are pre 1980s and the village may have Bakery shop or Market

Old Victorian Home
Or At least pre 1930s
So could Chav Maxing work
@Personalityinkwell
@FallenPrime
Chav family AJJWFD

This is Chav family

The men tend to be proper thug like

The women tend to be more rough but less likely to cheat

They are similar to Eastern European Slavs

Adidas or Nike clothing
Cheap alcohol
Same routine everyday
2-3 kids
Small terrace house mostly renting
Cheap food from Asda or Aldi
1 Car if that
No Jobs (Welfare)

I would find it hard to Chav max because I'm middle class and don't have Chav accent

Db9k235 0712b17f 7a84 444f a8a3 093a523d314d2

So should British Cels get a Chav GF?

Last edited:
You can't larp as that, you're either that way or not & I doubt many here could, if you were bullied or are autistic forget it.

You can't larp as that, you're either that way or not & I doubt many here could, if you were bullied or are autistic forget it.
I am neither

But I got posh accent :feelsrope:

Also thanks for reply I spent 20 mins writing this post and your first reply

I am neither

But I got posh accent :feelsrope:

Also thanks for reply I spent 20 mins writing this post and your first reply
Sucks when you're ignored, have you tried changing your accent? I can but to harness it for actual talks that last more than a few minutes is not easy. I struggle with the talks regardless.

Sucks when you're ignored, have you tried changing your accent? I can but to harness it for actual talks that last more than a few minutes is not easy. I struggle with the talks regardless.
should I change it to a Indian accent (JBC)

But seriously I can sound a bit more rougher (working Class) but It's hard

Roadmanmaxx then

Roadmen are just poshboys who dress like chavs to try n act hard

It's rlly not that hard to put on a chav accent anyway

yes this is well known many poor whites both in USA and UK seem to get laid easily no matter how ugly they are

Chavs don't really accept non chavs.
My middl class school had to play rugby against some SLIGHTLY chavvy schools (government funded initiative to break down class walls) and they definitely had a lot of vitriol against us and would go out of their way to put in hard hits.

Basically certain regions of the UK (mainly in the north) still haven't recovered from the massive deindustrialization during the Thatcher era

Chav women are like dogs.

yes this is well known many poor whites both in USA and UK seem to get laid easily no matter how ugly they are
THIS needs explanation. How come?
Blackpill is not true? Surely that can't be it.
Or foids will fuck poor males because... "poor halo"?
Or poor people in general will fuck people they are not physically attracted to?

Just be poor theory? :feelswhat:

THIS needs explanation. How come?
Blackpill is not true? Surely that can't be it.
Or foids will fuck poor males because... "poor halo"?
Or poor people in general will fuck people they are not physically attracted to?

Just be poor theory? :feelswhat:
alot of poor people use drugs and party alot to cope with being poor. this allows alot of ugly Poor's who have decent social skills to ascend

alot of poor people use drugs and party alot to cope with being poor. this allows alot of ugly Poor's who have decent social skills to ascend
As a fellow UKcel like OP I can confirm it is more to do with girls being attracted more to thugs and thug mentality at a young age in the UK. I grew up in a poor area where being a chav/thug (or 'Scallie' as they are called where I come from) was the be all end all when you are young and I know some Chadlites who didn't even get lucky with girls until they were in college or later simply because they weren't like this.

A lot of parts of the UK are mentality-wise basically like the hood with hood bitches that only want hood rats.

Last edited:
That's very interesting. Do you think people on this forum could ascend like that if they successfully became part of that culture?

That's very interesting. Do you think people on this forum could ascend like that if they successfully became part of that culture?
Most of us here cannot either too old, or too autistic to fit in and adjust sociaoly enough. Tho i will say 20-30% of people here might be able to from what i have seen a good amount of people here are 4/10 esque and if they try hard enough, can possibly pull it off

yep, it’s very hard to be KHHV if you’re NT/thugmaxxed and live in a shitty area where reckless teen sex is the norm (the hood, trailer park, etc). when people here say only Chad gets laid in high school I assume they’re from a rich private school or something where sex is more stigmatized

yep, it’s very hard to be KHHV if you’re NT/thugmaxxed and live in a shitty area where reckless teen sex is the norm (the hood, trailer park, etc). when people here say only Chad gets laid in high school I assume they’re from a rich private school or something where sex is more stigmatized
Yup. I was in homeless shelter from 12-15 13-14yeara backw, and I remember seeing many of these teens were already getting laid. And many of then would be 3/10 lookswisre.

Street people recognize non street people just by glaring at them

Most of us here cannot either too old, or too autistic to fit in and adjust sociaoly enough. Tho i will say 20-30% of people here might be able to from what i have seen a good amount of people here are 4/10 esque and if they try hard enough, can possibly pull it off
Yup. I was in homeless shelter from 12-15 13-14yeara backw, and I remember seeing many of these teens were already getting laid. And many of then would be 3/10 lookswisre.
That's good news, actually.
Amazing news. I did not take this into account at any point in time.
Does it still hold true in 2020 though? Online dating/tik tok chads are everywhere...
I'm a bit skeptical.

That's good news, actually.
Amazing news. I did not take this into account at any point in time.
Does it still hold true in 2020 though? Online dating/tik tok chads are everywhere...
I'm a bit skeptical.
Holds true for teencels certainly if your in college or past it far far harder to adapt and run Chav game.

Holds true for teencels certainly if your in college or past it far far harder to adapt and run Chav game.
I'm really intrigued by this, because it means that there is something outside of LMS that allows a man to get laid.
I wonder if there is a niche like that for older males.
Does that mean that a combination of the right circumstances + PeRsOnAlItY can overcome inceldom?

I'm really intrigued by this, because it means that there is something outside of LMS that allows a man to get laid.
I wonder if there is a niche like that for older males.
Does that mean that a combination of the right circumstances + PeRsOnAlItY can overcome inceldom?
At least for teenagers personality and social skills can compensate for looks. @Venomkore ascended with this combo and he is 5’4, 3.5/10 face.
Don’t know any older men who have pulled this off

At least for teenagers personality and social skills can compensate for looks. @Venomkore ascended with this combo and he is 5’4, 3.5/10 face.
Don’t know any older men who have pulled this off
If personality can make up for bad looks during the TEENS (literally hypergamy peak age), what stops it from working at older ages?
Is it roasties realizing their SMV?
Sorry if this is really obvious to you, but to me it's not.

If personality can make up for bad looks during the TEENS (literally hypergamy peak age), what stops it from working at older ages?
Is it roasties realizing their SMV?
Sorry if this is really obvious to you, but to me it's not.
Older roasties realize their worth more, have been more brainwashed by (((media))), and have experienced many partners(often at least one Chad or high tier normie) and so their standards rise forever. And whenever they get a new partner they compare it to their old

Older roasties realize their worth more, have been more brainwashed by (((media))), and have experienced many partners(often at least one Chad or high tier normie) and so their standards rise forever. And whenever they get a new partner they compare it to their old
Shit, that sucks. So my hopes have been crushed somewhat.
I still think that maybe there is something to be learnt from this info.
I will honestly try personalitymaxxing again. :feelsokman:

As a fellow UKcel like OP I can confirm it is more to do with girls being attracted more to thugs and thug mentality at a young age in the UK. I grew up in a poor area where being a chav/thug (or 'Scallie' as they are called where I come from) was the be all end all when you are young and I know some Chadlites who didn't even get lucky with girls until they were in college or later simply because they weren't like this.

A lot of parts of the UK are mentality-wise basically like the hood with hood bitches that only want hood rats.

Pretty much - I'm from a VERY rough part of the West Midlands and I had the misfortune to be white and have an IQ in the 130 region and come from a proper family with parents who worked and were still together. I had very little in common with most of the people I went to school with who were either ethnic degenerates or white chavscum. The women were all basically ghetto hood bitches who would get with the thugs and psychos. The only people I had anything in common with tended to be the Indian crowd who also came from proper families and most of their parents were business people or at least worked for a living.

I was in my late teens at college and university before I even met any white bitches who weren't "hood" or chavs and when I did meet them honestly I was so messed up from my upbringing and surviving a jungle with niggers and chavs I had trouble relating to any of them. I probably seemed kind of "off" to them because of my experiences. I didn't really understand this though because I didn't really understand much about people.

EDIT:

Also I grew up in a victorian house. Victorian houses are normally quite large - the ceilings in that house were 9 feet.

That said the house was a shit tip. Me and my dad were always fixing or modernising it.

It still had some lead water pipes when I was a kid. My dad modernised all the electrics. We modernised the plumbing.

The house didn't have central heating until I was 13. The hot water was very unreliable. Instead of a shower washing was often with a bucket of hot soapy water from the kettle. Heating was from open fires. My mum used to cook with the coal fired victorian range in the kitchen until I was 10.

Every room had to be taken back to brick, properly insulated and then plastered. We also replaced ALL of the windows. We replaced most of the floorboards.

Nice houses once they have been modernised but its 30 years worth of work to do it.

Last edited:
We still have Victorian homes in many places in UK, these areas have high crime and a lot of welfare as old industries dried up

Good value tho £75k ($96.7k)

Outside cities there many old villages that have truly been left behind, some streets look like 1970s England

But a lot of Whites live here (Chavs) and they always seem to get laid, I never met a Chav Incel

I always see Blonde kids with chav parents

They normally don't have kids and their GF tends to be low educated and a bit slutty (But at least she not going to college)

JustBeChav Theory

BTW UK outside major cities is very poor

The majority of the homes are pre 1980s and the village may have Bakery shop or Market
View attachment 357489
View attachment 357490
View attachment 357491
View attachment 357492

Old Victorian Home
Or At least pre 1930s
So could Chav Maxing work
@Personalityinkwell
@FallenPrime
View attachment 357494

This is Chav family

The men tend to be proper thug like

The women tend to be more rough but less likely to cheat

They are similar to Eastern European Slavs

Adidas or Nike clothing
Cheap alcohol
Same routine everyday
2-3 kids
Small terrace house mostly renting
Cheap food from Asda or Aldi
1 Car if that
No Jobs (Welfare)

I would find it hard to Chav max because I'm middle class and don't have Chav accent
View attachment 357497
View attachment 357498
So should British Cels get a Chav GF?

this is what i always said, that it's easier if you're in the working class and get along with those types of people

but people always scream when i tell them that, because they hate the idea of being poor and think being middle class will supply them with enough Copium to make up for being alone their whole life, this is profoundly misguided