Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Justin Bieber "fans" crying on how much better looking JB was in the past

Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel
Ladies and gentlemen, here again, we see how shallow and superficial JB Fans/Meme-gender-member are. The only thing the meme-gender-fans care about is how he lost his good looks. Having female supporter as a singer/actor is indeed as useless as foids in politics. They stop supporting you once you lose your looks.

Never trust a woman, she will cheat and leave you once you get uglier and start losing your hair. Disgusting creatures :feelspuke::feelspuke:

JFL let me translate this comment in a more blackpilled way.
= "Justin take finasteride, or we won't support you anymore!!"

Last edited:
Noticed this too from his fans.Do u think the Biebs' depression is legit?

Justin will be posting here in 5 years once hypergamy gets worse and his fame runs out.

Wonder when he will get metoo'd? Maybe in a year or two.

Brutal another Sunday Agepill

Nothing lasts forever even Chad will die eventually

Don’t understand why he doesn’t looksmax. He shouldn’t have bad hair and skin with the money he has.

What the fuck you think he should do?
He's already on finasteride and dutasteride & he has an illness, causing his skin to break out

It's the harsh truth tbh no ones likes ugly men

>looks like a homeless guy
Women are ruthless enforcers of capitalism. They have a class structure coded into their sexuality

Justin will be posting here in 5 years once hypergamy gets worse and his fame runs out.

he's married now, so yeah , probably be divorced raped and cucked by under 25 , pretty boy Chads, jock Chads, actor Chads etc...
may be even by thugmaxx Tyrone Rappers.

Biebs isn’t chad, he was a manlet Chadlite who basically statusmaxxed. He also used to wear makeup when he was younger.

Bieber was the ultima pretty boy , I remember many guys at school trying to look like him because girls liked him
FEB4AA1C 43A0 439A A747 8F7A9B7A1902

He wouldn’t have been as successful as he was if it wasn’t for his looks. He’s married now to a model and he’s worth like 250m , I doubt he cares much about his physical image

Bieber was the ultima pretty boy , I remember many guys at school trying to look like him because girls liked him View attachment 192271

He wouldn’t have been as successful as he was if it wasn’t for his looks. He’s married now to a model and he’s worth like 250m , I doubt he cares much about his physical image
twinks and short men quite literally age faster than white women (who age fastest than everyone else)

twinks look like grandpas by age 20

lmao
legit my mom listens to him and said the same thing. he did some interview and it said something like, "So and so interviews Justin"

she called me over and asked if the guy in the interview was justin. i said yes. she was shocked and asked why he looks likethat. i said drugs probably. she then gave me like a 10min speech on why she is worried about him and hopes he can do better
(for some reason women understand the agepill but dont think it applies to them)

Bieber was the ultima pretty boy , I remember many guys at school trying to look like him because girls liked him View attachment 192271

He doesn't take care of his looks, you sure? He is taking dut and fin, if he wouldn't take care of his physical image, he wouldn't take those drugs. JB is blackpilled

He doesn't take care of his looks, you sure? He is taking dut and fin, if he wouldn't take care of his physical image, he wouldn't take those drugs. JB is blackpilled

I mean nowadays , That was 8 years ago. Of course back then he cared , It was the most important thing for his career

Nowadays , He doesn’t seem to care as much

He should just rope now

I hope the norwooding reaper gets him good

Again evidence women only care about looks
full

Brutal hairpill on TSR:

"Girls do care about balding. I´m gonna summarize my experience:

Until I was 25 years old I could date pretty much any girl that I wanted. Getting dates was easy, and having attractive girlfriends was the normal thing.
- At 26, for some reason, I started balding really fast, but I didn´t care.
- At 27 I continued not caring, and thinking girls don't care either, so I just shaved it all and went on with my life. I even broke up with the girl I was dating, a few weeks after shaving it all.
- At 29 --now-- I realized that I only had 2-3 dates in the last 2 years, and a couple of night stands. Most girls don't want to date me. In these last 2 years, I never felt that a girl was physically attracted to me. I have to do an incredible effort to go out with a girl, and, as you see, the results are not very surprising, especially considering the amount of effort invested.

My message is: Bald makes you really unattractive and undesirable. A few people in this world can pull off a bald look (yeah beckham, bruce willis and a couple more), but for most people this means looking 10-15 years older. I learned this the hard way, because I believed all those lies about "girls don't care", "girls care about confidence and whatever"... yeah girls care about confidence, but after you have passed their 'appearance filter'. They will never get to know your confidence, wealth, or how funny you are if you don't go on a date with them, and you won't go on a date with them if they don't find you attractive. At least 99% of them. "

the guys that can pull off the Mr Clean look (mostly tyronnes )need these 2 things

1. nice round skull that matches with well developed round muscular feature , biceps, pectoral muscles, buttock muscles

2. healthy, non sun damaged skin with a consistent hue throughout the entire body including the head, obviously the darker skin will hide even the smallest impurity on the epidermis system.

He should release a new song "It's over baby"

Poor kid.

Even though he's a Chad I feel sorry for him.

ZOG USA's corrosive evil is eating him alive just as it consumed Michael Jackson and various other pop stars and highly talented people before him. It also nearly consumed Britney Spears but she got help that appears to be somewhat working.

ZOG USA's corrosive evil is much like that of the one ring in the LOTR's book story or Peter Jackson's movie franchise in that just being around it is enough to wear away at your goodness and self control until you become a hollowed out Gollum like husk of your former self.

Anyway in the past several years most of us have seen Bieber go through various public mental struggles and near breakdowns in the Jew media. They love this shit because not only does it sell papers and generate big ratings for them but its just another aryan goy cattle being dissected and caused to self destruct in front of the masses and honestly can we even be fully sure some Jew or one of their toadie shabbos goyim didn't plant the tick on him somehow to intentionally give him Lyme Disease? As unlikely as it may sound or even be, no we cannot be sure of that.

Yeah I'm also sorry for Biebs that Michael Jackson didn't live longer to warn him properly of the Jew's predatory nature and evil and evil of Jewish Hollywood and the Jewish controlled music industry. I believe Biebs as a result has basically conducted his career in the dark of clueless naievety where it concerns Jewish intent sadly.

Last edited:
The Norwood Reaper doesn't discriminate. No one is safe.

maxresdefault.jpg

It seems like the norwood reaper got his father quite good.

Please god, I'm praying that you take away this man's hairline.

the guys that can pull off the Mr Clean look (mostly tyronnes )need these 2 things

1. nice round skull that matches with well developed round muscular feature , biceps, pectoral muscles, buttock muscles

2. healthy, non sun damaged skin with a consistent hue throughout the entire body including the head, obviously the darker skin will hide even the smallest impurity on the epidermis system.

Number true is partly incorrect, you can get acme scars, cuts and your face wouldn't be consistent in shade.

Number true is partly incorrect, you can get acme scars, cuts and your face wouldn't be consistent in shade.

healthy skin can also mean acne free, blemish free, scar free etc...