Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Kali Yuga

• Thread starter Deleted member 23712
  • Start date
Never heard of him

I recall hearing about this before actually

Kali Yuga begun in pre-history what we are witnessing is the tail end of it.

Terrifyingly accurate

I used to believe in that. Now I know we're in the beginning of sorrows before the rapture and tribulation. Accept Jesus now!

I used to believe in that. Now I know we're in the beginning of sorrows before the rapture and tribulation. Accept Jesus now!
Christ(English) is derived from Christos(Greek) which is derived from Krishna(Sanskrit). Your Christianity is merely a piece of the puzzle
Ok GrAYcel

The demiurge is a foid.

I keep saying to the few people in my life that I still talk to that we're in end times but everyone keeps going HUHHHHHHHH like a fucking retard. I've learned not to discuss ideas with people too stupid to even spell the word.

Yeah the kali jewga is real

I keep saying to the few people in my life that I still talk to that we're in end times but everyone keeps going HUHHHHHHHH like a fucking retard. I've learned not to discuss ideas with people too stupid to even spell the word.
Complete with the fluoride stare

just another iron age slave :society: