Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Kamala Harris is married to Doug Emhoff

waste matter

waste matter

Overlord
★★★★
Kamela Harris married Doug Emhoff a white dude, both of them are same age of 56 years old both and they're fucking baby boomers which just makes it even much much worse.
I am seeing growing trend of black women that are high status going for white dudes most of the time.

just take a look at this shit
Douglas emhoff 1 1 1610744423

also this post correlates with this video by The BasedPluto

View: https://youtu.be/orc_bJYxQ10

Last edited:
All you have to do to ascend is be white. Ethnic whores love them some subpar white dudes. She's indian so this is the least shocking thing

All you have to do to ascend is be white. Ethnic whores love them some subpar white dudes. She's indian so this is the least shocking thing
not if you 5'2 skinnyfat whitey

So much for the first "black" president... Obama is mixed race
So much for the first "black" VP, also a mixed raced mutt

Dark skinned blacks would not get there

Dude became the highest ranking second lady so far. JFL.

Racepilled as usual:kys::blackpill:
@tehgymcel420

Why does Kamala Harris look so evil?

She's not black.

Would drill her ngl

In fact with the power of imagination I can. Of course I will make her prettier in my mind. God I love imagination.

It's funny how all of these woke, white-hating feminists are married to or dating white guys. Same issue with AOC, dating a white guy

Damn that dude resorted to fucking female baboons.

Over for boomercels
So much for the first "black" president... Obama is mixed race
So much for the first "black" VP, also a mixed raced mutt

Dark skinned blacks would not get there
Pure niggers cannot even invent the wheel.

Mixed niggers have the best of both worlds because they can exploit being "black" to acquire status while also not being as dumb as a pure nigger.

It's a jew, not white.

Hates whites yet picks one that has something top percentile.
Tell that to all the wizard autists.

(((Doug Emhoff))), shocking, I wonder how she made it this far in politics despite nobody liking her, total mystery

his daughter/her stepdaughter is also some dirty hippy

>emhoff
>white
Ec9aa70ce3962752b146e75ea4ef4a0cef1db1d4bad8cf78b7c88fd925bc1209

I always thought his name was

Jack

he worked for dla piper, so he's probably a wealthmogger

I wish I could have a part black wife like Kamala Harris. She is really attractive/hot and she is very smart, even if I may not agree with all of her political beliefs. When black women & mixed race black women stay slim they are seriously sexy.

I wish I could have a part black wife like Kamala Harris. She is really attractive/hot and she is very smart, even if I may not agree with all of her political beliefs. When black women & mixed race black women stay slim they are seriously sexy.
She's a borderline landwhale, also 56.

ban @BummerDrummer ?
It's funny how all of these woke, white-hating feminists are married to or dating white guys. Same issue with AOC, dating a white guy
White and tall...
Racepilled as usual:kys::blackpill:
@tehgymcel420

Typical .co fashion of not checking the actual race of the person. He's not white, autists. This is obviously a royal political marriage between kamalamutt and her jewish overlords. It's no different from the Hapsburgs.

View attachment 399963

Typical .co fashion of not checking the actual race of the person. He's not white, autists. This is obviously a royal political marriage between kamalamutt and her jewish overlords. It's no different from the Hapsburgs.
Jews and whites are the same

Yeah I know both of those races beat the shit out of you but they’re different
jews beat the shit out of you and you paid them for it, that's why you're so mad

Jews beat the shit out of you and you gave them land
We never gave them anything, you gave them the land, and money after they beat you, you became their slave forever

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back