Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Kanye West: Heartless

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Member of The Akatsuki
★★★★★

tumblr_mmp94gQJw61rl90hgo1_500.gifv

808s and heartbreaks was trash ngl. He dropped 3 great albums then just shat the bed and fagged out

808s and heartbreaks was trash ngl. He dropped 3 great albums then just shat the bed and fagged out
I really love his music, he's probably in my top 5

I really love his music, he's probably in my top 5
I love dropout and late regeneration. Graduation was great but it's when his sound started to go pop. 808s was trash and every subsequent album is massively overrated for some reason

I love dropout and late regeneration. Graduation was great but it's when his sound started to go pop. 808s was trash and every subsequent album is massively overrated for some reason
Not even Life of Pablo?

This song came out when I was in elementary school. Jfl time is flying I’ll be dead before I know it

I could never understand what people see in artists like him.I like Stronger and Power though

Kanye is a jewpilled nigger and some of his music is kino as well.

Lmao are you stalking my old account :lul:
Bird shits are weird man.
No I just remember reading this take when I lurked
Also its a fact. Kanye's last great album was late registration. Everything he made after that was pop music
Your taste in music is dog shit Kanye has never released a bad album with the exception of maybe Ye which was only a little above average

No I just remember reading this take when I lurked

Your taste in music is dog shit Kanye has never released a bad album with the exception of maybe Ye which was only a little above average
Delusional stan take. Probably posted on kanyetothe or some forum that convinced you that this take is ok. Kany had 2 good album, 1 meh, and the rest was utter shit

Delusional stan take. Probably posted on kanyetothe or some forum that convinced you that this take is ok. Kany had 2 good album, 1 meh, and the rest was utter shit
Nope Kanye is the greatest artist of all time and this is a consensus most people hold that the majority of his albums were amazing. Cope harder

Power is better

Nope Kanye is the greatest artist of all time and this is a consensus most people hold that the majority of his albums were amazing. Cope harder
Yup, defintely forum poster. "Greatest artist" is the bullshit his delusional stans came up with when they couldnt get away with saying he was the greatest rapper. Like I said, he makes good beats, and his first two albums were classics. But after that he turned into a generic pop sound, and started rapping corny shit about wanting croissants or something.

Post 2006 Kanye is equivalent to ariana grande

Yup, defintely forum poster. "Greatest artist" is the bullshit his delusional stans came up with when they couldnt get away with saying he was the greatest rapper. Like I said, he makes good beats, and his first two albums were classics. But after that he turned into a generic pop sound, and started rapping corny shit about wanting croissants or something.

Post 2006 Kanye is equivalent to ariana grande
He is the greatest rapper and the greatest artist. His albums paved the way for an entire generation and new sound. He brought multiple elements into his albums and fused genres. His production, his lyrics, his features, his instrumentals, his rapping all of it is perfect. I don’t understand how you can call an experimental album like Yeezus “pop” same with MBDTF, 808s, TLOP, etc. Also his rapping is definitely not corny the messages of his songs just goes over your head.

He is the greatest rapper and the greatest artist. His albums paved the way for an entire generation and new sound. He brought multiple elements into his albums and fused genres. His production, his lyrics, his features, his instrumentals, his rapping all of it is perfect. I don’t understand how you can call an experimental album like Yeezus “pop” same with MBDTF, 808s, TLOP, etc. Also his rapping is definitely not corny the messages of his songs just goes over your head.
His lyrics were always trash what are you talking about? His rapping and flow are also average. His beats and production carried his songs. He's literally not even known as a lyricist or a rapper. You know nothing.