Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Karen Took a Shit on the bus

Tristan Cel

Tristan Cel

Banned
-
,,,,, For some reason when girls need to pop a deuce they can't hold it.

I was on the loser cruiser sitting in back.

A freshman who I will call Ann came crab walking back like some kind of monkey on dope.

Why the hell she did not just get off the bus and shit I don't know.

Nobody saw the shit hurl out but we heard it then smelt it.

Man, if that happened to me I'd never come back to school.

op is a scat fetishist faggot posting his larp on an incel forum. notice how he has the exact same typing style as @Bald Incel AKA @Warehouse Boy who got banned on both of his accounts for posting scat fetish larps in inceldom discussion

reported, have fun getting banned you alt cocksucker

Ok..

Which is it?

Karen or Ann?

Make up your mind shitwitnesscel!

op is a scat fetishist faggot posting his larp on an incel forum. notice how he has the exact same typing style as @Bald Incel AKA @Warehouse Boy who got banned on both of his accounts for posting scat fetish larps in inceldom discussion

Damn is this true?????

https://incels.is/threads/becky-lite-shat-herself-at-starbucks.234918/ it's literally the exact same typing style and content jfl. his thread on @Bald Incel got deleted but it was pretty much the same thing verbatim, including all of the details like the girl being italian. op cant resist the urge to larp about his cucked fetish so he just keeps getting banned repeatedly:feelskek:
That's fucking weird as shit. Don't degenerates have better places to engage in their faggotry?

https://incels.is/threads/becky-lite-shat-herself-at-starbucks.234918/ it's literally the exact same typing style and content jfl. his thread on @Bald Incel got deleted but it was pretty much the same thing verbatim, including all of the details like the girl being italian. op cant resist the urge to larp about his cucked degenerate fetish so he just keeps getting banned repeatedly:feelskek:
JFL, OP must be the guy who shits into condoms and fucks them pretending they are young girls anus.

The fuck?

Am I schizomaxxing or did you find out OP was @Warehouse Boy, @Bald Incel, and @meatball because of me?

Am I schizomaxxing or did you find out OP was @Warehouse Boy, @Bald Incel, and @meatball because of me?
how tho. I just noticed that his post on @Warehouse Boy was literally the exact same as his one on @Bald Incel (including all of the basic details down to the girl being italian) and noticed the trend from there

how tho. I just noticed that his post on @Warehouse Boy was literally the exact same as his one on @Bald Incel (including all of the basic details down to the girl being italian) and noticed the trend from there
Oh sorry nvm, I'm schizomaxxing. I genuinely thought I was the only one who knew OP had 3 other alt accounts here, I've pointed it out a couple times before. I didn't think anyone else put two and two together tbh because most niggas here are kinda low IQ

I alluded to his scat fetish larps here (I tagged other degenerates who were into that):
Nah, I said if OP was a qt3.14 foid then maby I might slightly be a little inclined to give 1⁄4 of a shit that she initially forgot to tag me. Mind you, to give a shit refers to giving the very least thing of worth that you can, your bowel eliminations (@NirvanaFan1988, @LaFayette, @HeroinNihilism, @Bald Incel, @Tristan Cel, @wereqryan, @Wizard32). So when people say I don’t give a shit it is a slang way to say that I would not give even the least of what I care about for whatever it is that is being talked about
I openlysaid that he was a larper 2 other times:
Hi @Bald Incel
Even then, I still can't trust your threads because you've larped many times before

Oh sorry nvm, I'm schizomaxxing. I genuinely thought I was the only one who knew OP had 3 other alt accounts here, I've pointed it out a couple times before. I didn't think anyone else put two and two together tbh because most niggas here are kinda low IQ

I alluded to his scat fetish larps here (I tagged other degenerates who were into that):

I openlysaid that he was a larper 2 other times:
tbh. this forum gets trolled by LARPs really easily

tbh. this forum gets trolled by LARPs really easily
Jfl can't believe I thought incels would be at least a little smarter than the general population

,,,,, For some reason when girls need to pop a deuce they can't hold it.

I was on the loser cruiser sitting in back.

A freshman who I will call Ann came crab walking back like some kind of monkey on dope.

Why the hell she did not just get off the bus and shit I don't know.

Nobody saw the shit hurl out but we heard it then smelt it.

Man, if that happened to me I'd never come back to school.