Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Katie price tells men just go on tinder to get laid

Lmaoooooooooooooooo dumb deluded old hag. I've fapped over this bitches pics(when she was in her prime) numerous times, just look at her sex tape to see what a disgusting sket she is. She's also had children with about 5 different men btw.

How out of touch with reality are these normscum and whores? Man that comment makes me reeee hard, because it shows just how easily a old used up roastie like this 15 years past her prime has it, compared to many young men who are in their primes like us and dont get any sex at all :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Well... she lives in another world.

I believe that she legit believes that average man are able to get laid using tinder.

Yeah, take advice from someone that shit out a downie.

I don't know if foids even realise that they all go after the top percent of guys

269A7DBE00000578-2993101-image-a-2_1426248322311.jpg

Dear God.

Would not matter if I was on tinder every slut will swipe left once see my subhuman face

fucking bigot. girls go on tinder and get matches every swipe. probably think it's the same for men

This is why I actually can't hate normies: Marie Antoinette didn't deserve the guillotine – she actually did think the peasants could eat cake instead.

Yeah go to tinder and find the ugliest fat whale on the planet to get laid real goood!!!

Yeah go to tinder and find the ugliest fat whale on the planet to get laid real goood!!!
If only it were that easy. The ugliest fat whale on the planet still has hundreds of guys messaging her every week.

If only it were that easy. The ugliest fat whale on the planet still has hundreds of guys messaging her every week.
Fine lets go together and find some deformed bitch with no skin on her face? You get to fuck her first while I watch :(

Reminds me of Marie Antoinette who said about the starving citizens of her country: "If they don't have bread then why don't they eat cake?"

She's talking to Chad only.

In her eyes average and below guys don't exist.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back