Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Kebab removal in new zealand

Yet you blame an entire race because of the acts of individual Muslims.
The only difference is that moderate muslims support the acts of radical muslims and this is well documented while literally no one supports what the CIA does. The only similarity between CIA and ISIS is that they are terrorist groups BUT while the moderate muslims support ISIS, whites as a whole do not approve of what the CIA does

And people here wonder why we are hated SMH. Innocent people died, kids even. All they were doing were gathering and praying as family/friends. JFL imagine lacking the self-awareness to find something like this lifefuel... Oh wait I guess I'm a cuck for thinking it's a terrible thing. Whatever.

you are high IQ

The only difference is that moderate muslims support the acts of radical muslims and this is well documented while literally no one supports what the CIA does. The only similarity between CIA and ISIS is that they are terrorist groups BUT while the moderate muslims support ISIS, whites as a whole do not approve of what the CIA does

99% of whites support the degenerate West which wages war on religion (both on Islam and Christianity) and wants to force degeneracy to the entire world. JFL if you think Muslims hate the West only because of CIA. The West is anti-Muslim and supports local anti-Muslim people in Muslim lands, supports secularism etc.

How do you know people do not approve what the cia did? I bet if more people knew about it(why don't they?) they would. I'm sure you love the idea of a million muslims being wiped out. Hey, the CIA have a fan. Face it. White people have been provoking arabs for years. PLenty of whites went to war in Iraq for no good reason. All those soldiers were terrorists. All those Shamericans.

Yet you blame an entire race because of the acts of individual Muslims.
Thats kinda true but immigrants turn normal places to shitholes (eg: paris)
Im not defending the shooter btw. They were innocent.

I bet if more people knew about it(why don't they?) they would.
The media and the government are in bed with eachother. See the 2016 election and the push for the invasion of Iraq in the early 2000s

The media and the government are in bed with eachother. See the 2016 election and the push for the invasion of Iraq in the early 2000s
holy shit at the things you've typed on this thread and the other one. jfl at right wing cucks like yourself. fuck whites, and also whites in USA are idiots for telling ethnics to "go back to their countries" only native americans have the right to say that. whites in europe sure talk all shit you want. but THAT SHIT DONT ROLL IN THE USA

Thats kinda true but immigrants turn normal places to shitholes (eg: paris)
Im not defending the shooter btw. They were innocent.
We haven't done enough to help arab countries. We just exploit them for oil and wonder why they come to our cities and form rape gangs.

holy shit at the things you've typed on this thread and the other one. jfl at right wing cucks like yourself. fuck whites, and also whites in USA are idiots for telling ethnics to "go back to their countries" only native americans have the right to say that. whites in europe sure talk all shit you want. but THAT SHIT DONT ROLL IN THE USA
We conquered america from the injuns fair and square through conquest. Fuck you for thinking whites shouldn't have sovereignty in their own countries, but at the same time it is good to see where ethnics stand on this issue. We don't have to be enemies, stay in your own country and we could fight against zog terrorists together. It is a shame that this is the way it must be and honestly this was unavoidable

i agree, i wish all niggs where send back to africa, and whites send back to europe, and leave the natives to repopulate the place (with a shiton with meds leave behind, cuz their imuno system are garbage)

exactly but normies don't care about the second.
Who cares what normies think? Islamic people don't do abortions anyway, it's impermissible. So the comparison doesn't stick. I don't care who you take out, but kids should be left alone.

We conquered america from the injuns fair and square through conquest. Fuck you for thinking whites shouldn't have sovereignty in their own countries, but at the same time it is good to see where ethnics stand on this issue. We don't have to be enemies, stay in your own country and we could fight against zog terrorists together. It is a shame that this is the way it must be and honestly this was unavoidable
Almost 40% of the USA is ethnic. America was never and never will be a white country so quit fucking acting like the USA is yours white boy. USA was built by people of many cultures and that’s what makes us so great. I really don’t give a fuck what happens over there in Europe as that’s white people land you guys have the right to talk shit there. BUT DONT TALK SHIT IN THE USA, A LAND YOUR NOT NATIVE TO. In the end we are all Americans and race doesn’t matter in this country as Others.

Almost 40% of the USA is ethnic. America was never and never will be a white country so quit fucking acting like the USA is yours white boy. USA was built by people of many cultures and that’s what makes us so great. I really don’t give a fuck what happens over there in Europe as that’s white people land you guys have the right to talk shit there. BUT DONT TALK SHIT IN THE USA, A LAND YOUR NOT NATIVE TO. In the end we are all Americans and race doesn’t matter in this country as Others.
America was explicitly a white country when it was founded. Reread our constitution and declaration of independence. The only reason we are so diverse today is because Jewish partisans changed the immigration policy without asking anyone in the mid 60s

Founded, xd. Whites brutally murdered natives.
Yes in some cases this is true. Natives were also brutally murdering eachother so what's the big deal?

Who cares what normies think? Islamic people don't do abortions anyway, it's impermissible. So the comparison doesn't stick. I don't care who you take out, but kids should be left alone.
i just don't care at this point, i was disensitize to children being murdered after i learned we already had 600 million aborted babies since the 1970s

America was explicitly a white country when it was founded. Reread our constitution and declaration of independence. The only reason we are so diverse today is because Jewish partisans changed the immigration policy without asking anyone in the mid 60s
I dare you to say the things you are typing in an area like Harlem New York

till back 1776 usa was only 13 states and the rest of the place was a bunch of native americans, after that americans decided to expand and starte wagings a century years of war againt the native till they took everything.

i just don't care at this point, i was disensitize to children being murdered after i learned we already had 600 million aborted babies since the 1970s
Well, those people who got shot and were brutally martyred shared your point of view.

Well, those people who got shot and were brutally martyred shared your point of view.
true, i just wish he shoot libtards instead, they are way worse than the mudslums

I dare you to say the things you are typing in an area like Harlem New York
Why should I? I am far more effective spreading my message online where I wont be bashed over the head by low IQ shitskins like yourself

true, i just wish he shoot libtards instead, they are way worse than the mudslums
To be honest, I wish nobody would get killed. :/
Why should I? I am far more effective spreading my message online where I wont be bashed over the head by low IQ shitskins like yourself
Keep projecting, you can't even speak your own language properly. So much for being a superior, high IQ European specimen. :lul:

To be honest, I wish nobody would get killed. :/
:soy: liberals are pieces of shit that kill millions of babies everyyear, they are less than human, a good liberal is dead liberal

you're a massive piece of shit, putting "precious white women" over your ethnic incel brethern. i have no sympathy for you bitch ass.

He has a problem with non-White procreation, so he targets a mosque filled with ethnic MEN (who are already disposable by nature)? He didn't even target women, which would make much more sense from a biological perspective, because he's a stormcuck probably rattling on about "military aged males" in his manifesto.

While the body of this Stormcuck is left unattended, just like Elliot Rodger's bruised and battered body after being beat up in Isla Vista, White women will all come rushing to the aid of the injured Chadullahs. JFL.
Did they beat up ER's body?

I hate the shooter:
He targeted men;
He targeted Muslims while they are praying.
Muslims are not a problem; they are one of the most based religious followers.
He killed people he didn't know;
He subscribed to pewdiepie
He is bringing more gun control
He has flared up a huge debate on race
He killed children
He had no real motive apart from killing; his manifesto was probably shit.
He could have made a considerably greater impact by killing someone of importance, rather than second generation nobodies.
His actions will justify censorship
The reason he did it was for a female he orbited online
He's a cuck

Did they beat up ER's body?
I am referring to the instance where ER was pushed off the roof and nobody helped him, and he was left to rot alone on his bed.

lmao @ @ElliotRodgerHere

when whites conquer ethnic lands they are superior
"we conquered them by fair and square conquest... we are superior to shitskins... shitskin are LOW IQ"

but when Jews deceive the whole white race by playing 4d chess on them and being high IQ, then jews are the bad guys that are still inferior to whites
"muh jews deceived us, they are ugly inferior rats...we are still the MASTERRACE..."

Inb4 a Muslim tries to retaliate by shooting up a Christian Church, but discovers that the only attendees are 5 octogenarians.

:lul:

Stormcucks larping as if there is any vitality left in "Western civilization" is both sad and funny. Just LDAR, mayocopers.

Last edited:
I am referring to the instance where ER was pushed off the roof and nobody helped him, and he was left to rot alone on his bed.
I don't know anything about that.

Btw lol at all the ethnics here going full "let's stay human!" when they are killed but telling people to go ER and cheering when whites are killed.

White chad doesn’t give a fuck about white nationalism it’s all ugly subhuman white trash. Life is too good for white chads to worry about killing innocent victims. Stromfags when will they learn.

lmao @ @ElliotRodgerHere

"we conquered them by fair and square conquest... we are superior to shitskins... shitskin are LOW IQ"

but when Jews deceive the whole white race by playing 4d chess on them and being high IQ, then jews are the bad guys that are still inferior to whites
"muh jews deceived us, they are ugly inferior rats...we are still the MASTERRACE..."

The guy contradicts himself frequently. He is a big coper for caring so much about a race that has abandoned him.

Btw lol at all the ethnics here going full "let's stay human!" when they are killed but telling people to go ER and cheering when whites are killed.

Ethnics will have their day in the sun again, while stormcucks cry about "muh white JBs being raped by ugly Muslim men! That's not right! Those cunnies are for Chad only!"

Last edited:
jfl at right wing cucks like. fuck whites
This fucking fag did all of this because of a foid? Why are stormfags so fucking cucked and retarded, he will rot in prison whilst the mayo foid he cares so much about suck on chads dick.

Ethnics will have their day in the sun again, while stormcucks cry about "muh white JBs being raped by ugly Muslim men! That's not right! Those cunnies are for Chad only!"
This really makes me wanna empathize with the victims tbh.

No buddy, that was actually jews who did that to demoralize and destroy us. Feminism is a jewish movement. Many of our social problems can be directly attributed to subversive jewish involvement which is why I'm having a tough time understanding why you think average whites are responsible for the decadent west. Average whites are the foremost victim

Well, then why are you killing sandniggers then? Sandniggers are the one and only group of people out there who are actively battling against Jews. On the other hand you whites lick their boots like little bitches you are.

JFL @ whites.

Well, then why are you killing sandniggers then? Sandniggers are the one and only group of people out there who are actively battling against Jews. On the other hand you whites lick their boots like little bitches you are.

JFL @ whites.
Was a synagogue not shot up a couple weeks ago? All semites in white countries are getting what they deserve in these attacks

I've literally spelled this out for you earlier. Nonwhites are committing a hostile act upon my people's sovereignty by moving to white countries and using up resources. Again, no one voted for endless third world immigration though you don't want to address this little inconvenient tidbit. All of the deaths in new zealand could easily have been avoided had those muslims stayed in their shithole countries.

This does not answer my question at all. Are you seriously a retard?

As for immigration, I have already explain elsewhere it's why. Give our fucking money and resources back that you plundered for 500 years, we will go back on the next day. Immigration is not a problem, it's a symptom of a larger historical problem. The problem is you motherfuck, the white neanderthals. This world can only be saved by obliterating whites from the earth.
Was a synagogue not shot up a couple weeks ago? All semites in white countries are getting what they deserve in these attacks

Never heard of it. May be that was done by some sandnigger. You whites are the real bitches of your masters.

He is a big coper for caring so much about a race that has abandoned him.

All stormfronters are. They will die for their whores even though their whores won't even care to fart in their general direction. These stormfronters should just rope. Damn.

The facts are quite clear, they immigrated to our country against the will of our people. This is in and of itself a hostile act therefore they are not innocent.

Your stupidity. Your people asked us to come over to yoir country and help them.
I give you 15 minures to admit that you are a low iq faggot or

Your stupidity. Your people asked us to come over to yoir country and help them.
I give you 15 minures to admit that you are a low iq faggot or
Our people asked for none of this. You retards have been calling me low IQ all day but haven't taken five minutes to research the 1965 immigration act or any of the immigration policy changes across western countries.

lmao @ @ElliotRodgerHere

JFL sums up coping stormfags very well.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Sandniggers are waging full-blown kamikaze war against them in the middle east and you are comparing that with some 46 year old retarded stormfag who can barely point and shoot?

You stormfags support Zionist Israel too. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: This is how much retarded you are.

No wonder why your women reject you. I don't blame your whores tbh. You stormfronters are just a fucking joke at this point. Damn. Kys faggot.