Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Keep a close eye on the forum tonight

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
A ghost town could mean more fakecels than we thought due to Valentine’s Day. Take into account it is Friday tho.

Looks pretty standard.

I'm playing donkey kong country on my switch

I'm alone in my room dying of sickness, probably caught coronavirus ngl.

Well, I was about to go to sleep..

1500 bluepillers here on Valentines Day. I wonder if those are incels too nervous to make an account or failed normies
failed normies who got rejected by their cuckentines oneitis probably.

Imagine a fakecel posting here while lying in bed with a girl "what are writing, my love?" "Oh just chatting with mom"

I’m literally just smoking weed and playing wow

Listening to lookandlms live and chilling on here.

I'm playing in my ps3

Everyone here tonight deserves an extra star on their ranking. MODS make this happen!!!

Im just sleeping, waiting to go back to wageslaving Monday

I’m just laying down and rotting, same as I do every other night.

Fucking larper spies here dude

Mogs hard ngl

:giga:

That’s a ~1:7 ratio of Incels to Lurkers. Is that normal? I lurkmaxxed for a long time but I never imagined that this many people do. I wonder how many of these are aligned with cucktears or various universities.

Kinda feel like I’m in a zoo now ngl

@Colvin76 i havent seen him have you found your qween bro?

op is american, they think the world revolve around them. he's cool tho.
I know about time zones. Most on here are American so that’s how I judge fakecels. Every weekend (on American time) the number of incel users drops dramatically. Then they return from slaying on Monday.

1500 bluepillers here on Valentines Day. I wonder if those are incels too nervous to make an account or failed normies

It’s both

Remember your not Incel even if your a KHHV as long as you don’t sign up to the community :feelsclown:

I h
I had to sleep to get ready for today's workout.

I was already asleep when this was posted but i was here 2 hours prior

A ghost town could mean more fakecels than we thought due to Valentine’s Day. Take into account it is Friday tho.
High IQ, but I don't think it will be that noticeable, I honestly think only about 20% of people here are fakecels, and there is a movement much like 1960s America to call someone a fakecel (communist in 60s) to discredit them, and if possible get them expelled

Timezone differences is a flaw in your theory.

The forum is less active on the weekends. :feelsthink:
Chads.co is real.

I got drunk, and passed out on the bathroom floor, falling assleep in my own puke. That's my excuse.