Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Keep posting one liners for bigger post counts fags

Tallcel

Tallcel

Admiral
★★★★★
We get it you're incel and need something to feel good about like a huge post count. Very few come here and discover this place that aren't total losers. But why you gotta devalue this board man?

Mods should make it so shitposts here don't count towards total. There are only two main boards here and maybe I want to talk about something other than "tfw no gf" or "i hate foids".

Last edited:
didn't read, here's a reply

Who are you again?

I'm sorry that you only got 4 replies.

Last edited:
13b.gif

I know your pain, its so fucking ragefuel.

Im zoomer and i dont spam shit threads

brutal bruv
this is why ya can't let Chavs and pikey scum in

Bro you even changed the title.

didn't read, here's a reply
Who are you again?
I'm sorry you only got 4 replies.

all post-2019 joins
all post-maxxers
Did someone hijack accounts here? Some of these handles I recognize from decent quality posts. Maybe this place drove them mad. Conspiracy Theory: IT sleeper agents or bots meant to make inkels an hero faster
Bro you even changed the title.
Wanted to delete the thread. I just posted something to meta about this board and postmaxx abuse

Conspiracy Theory: IT sleeper agents or bots meant to make inkels an hero faster
Interesting theory, but I'm going to have to partially disagree.

all post-2019 joins
all post-maxxers
Did someone hijack accounts here? Some of these handles I recognize from decent quality posts. Maybe this place drove them mad. Conspiracy Theory: IT sleeper agents or bots meant to make inkels an hero faster

Wanted to delete the thread. I just posted something to meta about this board and postmaxx abuse
I could have post date mog you easily if I had joined here instead of lookism on March 2018.

And i'm no postmaxxer

The absolute state of co.

Also in other news , high IQ zoomers takin over.
Zoomzooms are dumbfucks in general. I really feel sorry for the world they inherit though. At least I had good copes to reach my 40s without roping
I could have post date mog you easily if I had joined here instead of lookism on March 2018.

And i'm no postmaxxer
I would join earlier if /r9k/ was what it is now and wizchan wasn't so good back then

I really feel sorry for the world they inherit though. At least I had good copes to reach my 40s without roping
Alchol. Smokes. Games.etc .it's all worthless. I wanna live to see the endgoal of all of this.otherwise what's the point of living to begin with. I envy the old and future generations. One had human sex the other will probably have robot sex .

Born too late to fuck. Born too soon to not give a fuck.

Last edited: Today at 6:50 PM

No point in putting in any effort on this shit forum anymore.

It's over for postcels

your name devalues