Theory Keeping your mind preoccupied, being incel is the best thing in the world.

Guykild

Guykild

Legend
★★★
66d 18h 59m
I don't think I deserve to make a topic in discussion so I'll keep it in the sewers.

Think about it. Being incel is a mixture of a gift and a curse.
There are cons where we will not be able to procreate, no sexual pleasure or affectionate relationships or anything. We won't get any of that, but there are some pros to this kind of situation as well.

Because we can't get relationships, this means that there's no stress or worry about what someone can do to you mentally or physically and getting away with it. No worries on if someone will cheat on you, no worries of them maybe using you for your money or what you possess, no worries about having child support if you have a child, no worries about divorce and losing half or more of your stuff in the process. You have none of that to worry about because the only way this can happen is through a relationship of some kind.

Another pro would be a selfish one, but I'll still consider it a pro. No need to share anything. This is a cross between a pro and a con as in theory it's not good to be selfish, but also at the same time, we know how sharing usually ends up to be. What's yours is hers and what hers is hers. Got free time? Most of the time will be decided by her. You know that would happen if we got in a relationship. Planning a vacation? It's going to be her deciding. Not you. Got some extra money? It's not you deciding where that money is getting invested in. Maybe a small percentage would be, but most of the decision will be from her.

Another pro is no worries of any kind of accusations. You can't be accused of assault, or harassment or rape if after realizing the situation you're in that it's best to just keep to yourself. None of your DNA will be found on or in someone because you were kept to yourself.

One con of course is having to keep your mind preoccupied because if you allow your mind to wander and think and have any free time, it can lead to thoughts and depression and anger and whichever else. Allowing this to happen is a really huge con. Because of this though, you should always find something to do no matter what.

foidologist

foidologist

sewers
-
39d 19h 23m
Everyone else is going to call this a gigacope but I agree