Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Kek at Neets.me

gigacel123

gigacel123

r/IncelTears: A Bunch of Pedophiles
★★★★★
While I was away on perma ban vacation I started posting on Neets.me as an alternative. There are literal looksmax bored high school zoomers there bragging about their snap stories streak and using it an outlet during lunch break from algebra class. I would like that site more if those guys were gone because there are cool old souls on there.

Oh well. :feelsbadman:

Advertised on .me so a lot of people went there

well it was advertised on .me

I thought we were friends :feelsbadman:

Lmao At snap streaks, the only streak I care about is the shit on my underwear (from sharting)

fuck that retarded forum what nigger thought mixing KHHV incels and looksmax autists was a good idea.

Were you are a bored zoomer bragging about your snap streak?
117.jpg?1606615734

Neets are the product of social ostracism of an unfair society.

Neets.me is such a great place.
They managed to resurrected @Fontaine and @chudur-budur

Neets.me is such a great place.
They managed to resurrected @Fontaine and @chudur-budur
Really?
I'm on my way. See you there.
:feelsLightsaber:

That site needs new mods

It's got the jizz snow theme.

Ive been posting there today tbh, I have the avi of a funny turtle

While I was away on perma ban vacation I started posting on Neets.me as an alternative. There are literal looksmax bored high school zoomers there bragging about their snap stories streak and using it an outlet during lunch break from algebra class. I would like that site more if those guys were gone because there are cool old souls on there.

Beenus

1616025612273.png

Attachments

• 1616025612273.png
    1616025612273.png
    28.6 KB · Views: 116

This Nigga needs to be freed

gigasoy got cyberbullied then he raged about us in ID and got warned for it by the mods
I thought he was raging about sillytrucel and you orbiting her ?

I thought he was raging about sillytrucel and you orbiting her ?
Yes he made a thread about that which is how it all started. He didn't get banned from that though. He continued crying for weeks before that happened

Yes he made a thread about that which is how it all started. He didn't get banned from that though. He continued crying for weeks before that happened
.Co did him dirty ngl

.Co did him dirty ngl
He literally just could've posted all those threads in the sewers or maybe the lounge and nothing would’ve happened, but he was too attention-whore so he had to keep posting them in ID where they would get more views. Or he just knew he'd get mocked in the sewers. Who knows?

He literally just could've posted all those threads in the sewers or maybe the lounge and nothing would’ve happened, but he was too attention-whore so he had to keep posting them in ID where they would get more views. Or he just knew he'd get mocked in the sewers. Who knows?
He just wanted to be heard, his claims were reasonable
At the time i mean