Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Kent's Korner: So you wanna know why normies are so happy all the time?

Kent

Kent

Banned
-
Its because they "RepressThoughtsMax".

I mean you can't talk about anything even mildly controversial with them. let alone politics. Its crazy yo. I mean what's the point of having a conversation if you can't learn from it or doesn't make you think or question your own beliefs??

Every topic with a normie only receives a neutral reply. its legit maddening. I'd rather forummax and rot tbh.

Its legit maddening. I'd rather forummax and rot tbh.

Normieguidemaxx the forum for Aspercels tbh. Do you have a normal social life, besides your manletdom?

Normies lie about being happy so they can fit in with their peers. It's not socially acceptable to be unhappy in public. Cope if you think normies are any happier than we are. Only Chad can experience happiness.

Normieguidemaxx the forum for Aspercels tbh. Do you have a normal social life, besides your manletdom?

Once you blackpill you cannot normiemaxx no matter if you have a guide or tutor. I've tried before and it feels like I am interacting with children. I can usually normiefraud if watching sports though.

Its because they "RepressThoughtsMax".

I mean you can't talk about anything even mildly controversial with them. let alone politics. Its crazy yo. I mean what's the point of having a conversation if you can't learn from it or doesn't make you think or question your own beliefs??

Every topic with a normie only receives a neutral reply. its legit maddening. I'd rather forummax and rot tbh.
Sometimes I question if I should just stop trying to be logical for part and just start agreeing with everything they say. They love being mad when others are mad but never have a open mind.

They aren’t happy

They only pretend to be happy. Most are miserable.

Sometimes I'm glad to live on the fringe of society

Normies are such shallow and simple minded creatures

Is this the real Kent?

Normalfags are not happy.

7+ are happy with fulfilling sex lives leading to the creation of attractive children whom will continue their tradition.

Is this the real Kent?
No. Kent only posts hour long videos on wrasslin' now, and will block you if you dare mention incels or females or anything you SLANDEROUS TROLL

strong reality pill

Yeah sometimes I internally rage so much I wanna shake 'em and scream "QUIT BULLSHITTIN ME!"

atleast they fuck landwhale and u dont hehe virgin