Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Keto diet can help you get rid of facial bloat

H

Homosapicuckus

Captain
I'm on day 5 and my face looks less bloated than a week ago.

Never worked for me.

Neither does the megadose vitamin C cope.

It can but water weight fluctuates all the time anyway.

Diets can vary drastically for everyone. I mostly cleaned my face with a diet that is high in plants

itsOVER said:
Never worked for me.
Neither does the megadose vitamin C cope.

Only low IQ-cels think these diets work kek
They wont make you into chad, its all cope, you cant beat genetics.

My facial bones need to be covered up.

Cynistic said:

The only difference Keto makes is you carry less water weight due to eating less carbs and sugar. It comes back immediately if you indulge in carbs again though.

Vision said:
Cynistic said:
The only difference Keto makes is you carry less water weight due to eating less carbs and sugar. It comes back immediately if you indulge in carbs again though.

But I like pasta,fries and pizza, so fk that kek

Cynistic said:

Same, that’s why I don’t do Keto. 

Meanwhile chad can eat whatever the fuck he wants and still look a chiseled god.

Vision said:
Cynistic said:
Same, that’s why I don’t do Keto.
Meanwhile chad can eat whatever the fuck he wants and still look a chiseled god.

Yeah thats what i meant by stating that you cant beat genetics.
Life is fucked up

Cynistic said:

Yeah dieting is a fucking scam. Found that out recently. The body naturally wants to be fat, you can't fight your destiny.

itsOVER said:
Yeah dieting is a fucking scam. Found that out recently. The body naturally wants to be fat, you can't fight your destiny.

You just did it wrong and now you are pulling the genetics card.....

Facade said:
You just did it wrong and now you are pulling the genetics card.....

Never seems to matter if Chad does it. Incels never win.

itsOVER said:
Never seems to matter if Chad does it. Incels never win.

Jon-Venus-656627.jpg

Even someone with top tier nordic genes can look like shit if she stays in his room all day and has a bad diet

This guy is lifting since many years though and is basically at his limit. He looks way bigger in pictures though

Facade said:
Jon-Venus-656627.jpg

Even someone with top tier nordic genes can look like shit if she stays in his room all day and has a bad diet

This guy is lifting since many years though and is basically at his limit. He looks way bigger in pictures though

Incels will never look anything like that as our bodies naturally hold onto fat. Look it up. The body WANTS to kill muscle and preserve fat as it thinks you need the fat more to survive.

Only Chad has a lean face because of this genetic problem.

itsOVER said:
Incels will never look anything like that as our bodies naturally hold onto fat. Look it up. The body WANTS to kill muscle and preserve fat as it thinks you need the fat more to survive.

Only Chad has a lean face because of this genetic problem.

You cannot know this unless you really did it properly Follow the advice that @Copinggymcel gave you

You are skinnyfat which is a result of a bad muscle / fat ratio and not actually obese. ( You mainly lost muscles)

Blame your genes if a well planned diet and training plan do not help you in the slightest

Facade said:
You cannot know this unless you really did it properly Follow the advice that @Copinggymcel gave you

You are skinnyfat which is a result of a bad muscle / fat ratio and not actually obese. ( You mainly lost muscles)

Blame your genes if a well planned diet and training plan do not help you in the slightest

Just diet bro. Just go to the gym bro. Just keto bro. Just take vitamin C bro.

These are all copes. Meanwhile Chad just has to turn up and get laid.

Keto does reduce water weight, this is indisputable. The reason why this happens is that, glycogen stores (carb stores) get depleted, due to the fact that there's too little carbs coming in. Glycogen stores are bound to water, smaller glycogen stores -> less water. For this to occur carbs need to be truly low (< 20 gr per day). It is not uncommon for people to lose several kgs of water weight in the first 5 days of a true keto diet.

Does this water come off from the face? Unlikely, as the carb stores are located in the muscles and the liver. Why did your face get leaner then? Keto diets have a strong apetite reducing effect, it is very likely that you ate less calories than usual without realizing it, which resulted in body fat loss and in turn facial fat loss.

Another good way to get rid of facial bloat is to kill yourself, all the fat will rot away pretty fast.