Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Ketogenic diet

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
I was incel too but then I went on the ketogenic diet. I know you think it's just another fad diet but trust me, it changed my life.

How did it change your life bro?

2017cel postmaxxing time

I did keto for a month a while back. I have always been a lanky fuck (BMI of 21) but I wanted more rigid abs and shit. it wasn't the worst thing I've ever done tbh. I really enjoyed having to piss in a cup twice a day to test my ketone levels

I noticed that basic stuff you can only have a little bit of such as blackberries and peanut butter tastes like the most godly shit ever when you're on keto, really tested my self control tbh

doesnt keto increase your risk for heart disease, diabetes and cancer? plus eating nearly no carbs sucks.

Sounds good, I’ll try it if I ever become overweight

Chad needs no diets

Never been on a diet

doesnt keto increase your risk for heart disease, diabetes and cancer? plus eating nearly no carbs sucks.

that's only if you eat carbs WITH high fat high sodium high protein

I tried it and I think it made me more retarded at the end cuz neurons primary feed on glucose not beta hydroxybutyrates u know

Im not in that diet

I tried it and I think it made me more retarded at the end cuz neurons primary feed on glucose not beta hydroxybutyrates u know
High IQ. People doing it for weight loss especially need to realize it's refined oils and actually oils in general and refined sugars w/ no fiber that's keeping them fat, not carbs/sugar in and of themselves.

I was an incel until i started chewing