KILL ALL TRANNIES

jackwolfskin999

jackwolfskin999

Officer
-
Nothing more disgusting in the world than these abonomations no reason why every last 1 of them should not be shot

SelfCrucified

SelfCrucified

blockhead
-
They ruin everything. They call them selves women when they are mostly just fat blobs of filth that like putting things up their asses.

narcissist

narcissist

Legend
-
then do the same to jannies :feelsokman:

Pigman

Pigman

Let’s All Riot
-
Nothing would be worse than finally getting a (((((girlfriend))))) but then when your about to have sex with (((((her)))) she has a penis

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Luminary
-
Who the fuck is pushing this tranny shit in the USA? I see it everywhere now and it's so fucking annoying.

ERadicator

ERadicator

Martyrcel
-
Agreed, nothing worse than a faggot pretending to be an evil foid

pp183

pp183

anime is real
-
trannies are 1000x worse than faggots tbh

SupremeG

SupremeG

Major
-
It's over for @NEETAndTidy cels.

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

Not cuck
-
I dont care, let they live, just should cary mark of tranny clearly visible, if tranny be really looking like girl

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

Beta "male" - "man" let
-
They should be treated as mentally ill people.

Ugly_equals_Death

Ugly_equals_Death

Veteran
-
@jackwolfskin999 whats your intention behind this thread? You bring the topic up and some weakpersonalitycell like neet gets subconsciously brainwashed into faggotry. Are you a jew or something? Or are you a fag by yourself?

jackwolfskin999

jackwolfskin999

Officer
-
@jackwolfskin999 whats your intention behind this thread? You bring the topic up and some weakpersonalitycell like neet gets subconsciously brainwashed into faggotry. Are you a jew or something? Or are you a fag by yourself?
How can telling to kill trannies make faggots more faggy?

Ugly_equals_Death

Ugly_equals_Death

Veteran
-
How can telling to kill trannies make faggots more faggy?
By thinking about them. You say "kill all trannys" people read it and the first picture in their minds is a foid with a cock. How is it gay to think about nude gay men? THATS GAY BRO.

You subconciously bring gayshit in the minds of sexually frustrated man. Stop this jewshit.

jackwolfskin999

jackwolfskin999

Officer
-
By thinking about them. You say "kill all trannys" people read it and the first picture in their minds is a foid with a cock. How is it gay to think about nude gay men? THATS GAY BRO.

You subconciously bring gayshit in the minds of sexually frustrated man. Stop this jewshit.
my mind wont allow me to imagine a tranny when I hear the word I just feel disgust and need to grap a gun

jackwolfskin999

jackwolfskin999

Officer
-
GreaseCel

GreaseCel

Veteran
-
I’m sad to think they will only increase in number.

ChinaNumber1Fan

ChinaNumber1Fan

Recruit
-
He has a tranny "girl"friend.
Jesus, I had to do a little bit of extra searching, but wow. Last time I logged on here I noticed that NEET guy would post quite a bit and seemed pretty immersed in the community. This guy has been LARPing the entire time I've been here. He already had a girlfriend when he made those posts about his dirty room, or how autists are true mentalcels. I am clearly not an old member here, but damn. Still hard to believe.

Pareg

Pareg

Inaction only allows Evil to triumph.
-
@NEETAndTidy

SupremeG

SupremeG

Major
-
This guy has been LARPing the entire time I've been here. He already had a girlfriend when he made those posts about his dirty room, or how autists are true mentalcels. I am clearly not an old member here, but damn. Still hard to believe.
You know that his girlfriend has a dick, right?

ChinaNumber1Fan

ChinaNumber1Fan

Recruit
-
You know that his girlfriend has a dick, right?
Yes, and from looking more into it apparently he'd argue about how traps are gay vehemently. Makes the whole thing even stranger. Still dick or not, it's more than most posters I assume here have. LARPing as incel while having a significant other that is in the very least a great ape is just odd. I'm feeling a bit of dissonance.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Raptorus Riptide, Reptilian Overlord
-
I'm more in favor of rehabilitation.