Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

KILL ALL TRANNIES

jackwolfskin999

jackwolfskin999

Nofap from 29th August
-
Nothing more disgusting in the world than these abonomations no reason why every last 1 of them should not be shot

They ruin everything. They call them selves women when they are mostly just fat blobs of filth that like putting things up their asses.

then do the same to jannies :feelsokman:

7396DE67 E8EF 4FE2 B353 9250867CA548

Nothing would be worse than finally getting a (((((girlfriend))))) but then when your about to have sex with (((((her)))) she has a penis

Who the fuck is pushing this tranny shit in the USA? I see it everywhere now and it's so fucking annoying.

Agreed, nothing worse than a faggot pretending to be an evil foid

Knajjd likes this

trannies are 1000x worse than faggots tbh

It's over for @NEETAndTidy cels.

I dont care, let they live, just should cary mark of tranny clearly visible, if tranny be really looking like girl

They should be treated as mentally ill people.

@jackwolfskin999 whats your intention behind this thread? You bring the topic up and some weakpersonalitycell like neet gets subconsciously brainwashed into faggotry. Are you a jew or something? Or are you a fag by yourself?

@jackwolfskin999 whats your intention behind this thread? You bring the topic up and some weakpersonalitycell like neet gets subconsciously brainwashed into faggotry. Are you a jew or something? Or are you a fag by yourself?
How can telling to kill trannies make faggots more faggy?

How can telling to kill trannies make faggots more faggy?
By thinking about them. You say "kill all trannys" people read it and the first picture in their minds is a foid with a cock. How is it gay to think about nude gay men? THATS GAY BRO.

You subconciously bring gayshit in the minds of sexually frustrated man. Stop this jewshit.

By thinking about them. You say "kill all trannys" people read it and the first picture in their minds is a foid with a cock. How is it gay to think about nude gay men? THATS GAY BRO.

You subconciously bring gayshit in the minds of sexually frustrated man. Stop this jewshit.
my mind wont allow me to imagine a tranny when I hear the word I just feel disgust and need to grap a gun

I’m sad to think they will only increase in number.

He has a tranny "girl"friend.
Jesus, I had to do a little bit of extra searching, but wow. Last time I logged on here I noticed that NEET guy would post quite a bit and seemed pretty immersed in the community. This guy has been LARPing the entire time I've been here. He already had a girlfriend when he made those posts about his dirty room, or how autists are true mentalcels. I am clearly not an old member here, but damn. Still hard to believe.

This guy has been LARPing the entire time I've been here. He already had a girlfriend when he made those posts about his dirty room, or how autists are true mentalcels. I am clearly not an old member here, but damn. Still hard to believe.
You know that his girlfriend has a dick, right?

You know that his girlfriend has a dick, right?
Yes, and from looking more into it apparently he'd argue about how traps are gay vehemently. Makes the whole thing even stranger. Still dick or not, it's more than most posters I assume here have. LARPing as incel while having a significant other that is in the very least a great ape is just odd. I'm feeling a bit of dissonance.