Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Kill an incel get a virgin gf magic button

Will you press the button?

• Yes

Votes: 73 65.2%
  • No

Votes: 39 34.8%

• Total voters
I see it as a win-win situation tbh, most incels here want to die anyway.

This is not hard, you will get 2 ascensions - one incel gets his greatest wish fulfilled, leaving this shit earth and end his suffering and the other one gets a virgin gf

i shall not sacrifice my fellow brethren for something so unworthy and undeserving as sex with a foid.

People who say no are lying, I know how desperate you guys are.

I voted No not really because I'm compassionate, but because being given a GF is just a temporary solution, if she breaks up with me I would be fucked, so I'd rather save the life of another Incel.
Now, if the button was to "become a Chad", it would be another story, sorry frens

Yea, Ill get a gf and some incel is finally out of this brutal shithole

Just more questions:
What if someone else pressed the button before you? Would it be possible for you to die before getting the girlfriend?
What if I press the button multiple times?
What if I call all incels to press the button at the same time?

Just more questions:
What if someone else pressed the button before you? Would it be possible for you to die before getting the girlfriend?
What if I press the button multiple times?
What if I call all incels to press the button at the same time?
This is a button that appears to only you.
Pressing the button multiple times has no effect.

Wasn't there a movie about this topic? Only difference was it was about money not a gf.
And if you pressed the button, the button would be given to another person and if he presses it, you are now the one to die.
So if you're selfishly pressing the button you have to hope the next person is not that selfish.

Just realized that this can't happen in this scenario. Because once you have your gf you are not incel anymore and you cannot be affected by the next person pushing the button.

About the topic: Yes sorry I would push the button I'm that desperate.

I'd be doing the incel a favor :feelsthink:

I would push the button because odds are the random incel would be non-white and the whites:non-whites ratio of the world needs to be rebalanced.

No offense to NW guys, this would be a more challenging choice if WG wasn't real.

This is not hard, you will get 2 ascensions - one incel gets his greatest wish fulfilled, leaving this shit earth and end his suffering and the other one gets a virgin gf
A win win situation

Sorry homie
Look on the bright side, one of us will be happy

Half the incels on this forum aren't the most pleasant people, and the other half probably want to die anyway. TBH I'm hitting yes if it's a complete rando.

One midnight a magic button appears before you, next to it a note reads:
Push the button and in a week you will meet a beautiful virgin girl who will become your gf
And a random incel will die in a horrible accident
You have one minute before this button disappears

View attachment 158845
I voted yes only because I know most wouldn’t hesistate to kill me for a virgin gf.

However if faced with this situation IRL I dunno, might not do anything and let the button disappear.

I would press it, probably that incel wants to die.
From an antinatalist point of view, even if they don't want to die, they may be better of dead anyway.

No.

A man who knows another mans pain and kicks that innocent man while hes down for no reason other than to get pussy is not a real man. He's a simp. And one of the lowest order.

Heck. Even there might even be some foids who wouldnt do a thing like this.

No integrity. This is why the worlds gone to shit.

Do you still have that attitude towards them :ping:
Old school thread :bigbrain:

But yes, attitude remains the same except there are new users whom I would add to this list :society:

@Broly
@Animecel2D
@proudweeb
@shii410
@incelerated

Would be new additions to this list :feelsdevil:

Replace an incel with Chad, and it'll be fine.

:feelzez:
633210 a79ec9d5e5f359444ee601803ece7e99

But yes, attitude remains the same except there are new users whom I would add to this list :society:

@Broly
@Animecel2D
@proudweeb
@shii410
@incelerated

:horror:
Imagine this fat lazy piece of shit calling another living being a degenerate
:feelskek:

@Broly
@Animecel2D
@proudweeb
@shii410
@incelerated

Cope.

You may have killed me but I've already sexed that girl and emptied my huge load into her soft and warm vagina. All you will ever get is my sloppy seconds and a cum infested pussy. :smonk:

ofc. everyone on this forum is an asshole

Anyone who wouldn’t is a cuck or a liar