Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Killer Croc is the most incel character in fiction

• Thread starter SubhumanAbomination
  • Start date
SubhumanAbomination

SubhumanAbomination

mirror = cope
-
>born with a skin mutation that disfigured him and turned him into a hideous crocodile-like creature day by day

>mom died at birth and dad threw him away for being disfigured and was then raised by alcoholic abusing aunt who treated him like shit

>bullied throughout his entire childhood and teenage years and beaten to almost dying on daily basis for being a freak in appearance

>never had a single friend or family or touched a woman in his life

>gets captured by scientists to experiment on and treated like an animal and tortured everyday by have his limbs amputated for experimentations

>tried becoming a criminal but his gang abandoned him and followed another villain

>after successfully becoming a criminal, chad batman came to beat him up and threw him in Arkham where he got electrocuted everyday in total isolation

I think this is the biggest incel character ever created in fiction and it's clear that he's a prime example of how just appearance could turn you from a popular beloved prince charming into a monster who gets tortured and treated worse than shit just for existing despite who he's on the inside (he's actually really kind hearted but bitter and frustrated at the disgusting treatment he received)

623d43ff344eeadf8300be60b8b348c4.jpg

I always think of Moe from The Simpsons for some reason.

@Shigechi

Cope
he's a mogger slayer he's tall as fuck, strong as fuck
he mogs us all
he is ogremaxxed
women would rather line up to fuck his alligator dick than hold our incel hand

Cope
he mogs us all
he is ogremaxxed
he can run rape game and get away with it, but i don't think women would like him unless they're really into bestiality

he can run rape game and get away with it, but i don't think women would like him unless they're really into bestiality
all women have rape fantasy
he fits the bill for it
they would orgasm

Cope
he mogs us all
he is ogremaxxed
Cut off his kneecaps make him midget like me :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsautistic::feelsdevil::feelsgah::feelsgah:

most Batman,dc villains are incels though I really like them

I remember my arkham asylum game crashed when I was fighting killer croc.

That's a very touching panel. There's so much lore that never makes it into the animated series put out over the years. All I knew of Croc was that he was a mutant with a bad temper that lives in the sewers.