Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Kind of beating a dead horse here, but honestly, IT had it coming when they got doxxed. And they should not be felt sorry for.

• Thread starter Deleted member 26242
  • Start date
Deleted member 26242

Deleted member 26242

5'5 Black Fugly Truecel - Radicalized Misogynist
-
They literally got a 15 year old boy beat up and ostracized just because he was edgy posting on a anonymous forum. They thought they were doing some good samaritan work by literally ruining the life of a kid to the point he was gonna commit suicide. And we know the sadistic fucks at IT would gladly celebrate a kid committing suicide.
Then they want to cry foul when the bitch that doxxed the 15 year old boy, got doxxed herself. And honestly she deserved it. It was pure lifefuel when her personal info was exposed because now she knows how that boy felt when the same thing happened to them.
As for the rest of the IT users that got doxxed, they had that coming for the longest time. Their whole sub is dedicated to harassing lonely autistic virgins. So its good we get to see the real faces and names of those shit heads that are constantly stalking our space and harassing us. Though I do understand why the doxxing of IT had to cease, I do wish someone would have gotten BrazilianSoyma.

Honestly that kid was a retard for posting that.

Lets not bring this shit back plis

Honestly that kid was a retard for posting that.
The only thing I blame him for was putting a little too much info of the person he was talking about out there.

They literally got a 15 year old boy beat up and ostracized just because he was edgy posting on a anonymous forum. They thought they were doing some good samaritan work by literally ruining the life of a kid to the point he was gonna commit suicide. And we know the sadistic fucks at IT would gladly celebrate a kid committing suicide.
Then they want to cry foul when the bitch that doxxed the 15 year old boy, got doxxed herself. And honestly she deserved it. It was pure lifefuel when her personal info was exposed because now she knows how that boy felt when the same thing happened to them.
As for the rest of the IT users that got doxxed, they had that coming for the longest time. Their whole sub is dedicated to harassing lonely autistic virgins. So its good we get to see the real faces and names of those shit heads that are constantly stalking our space and harassing us. Though I do understand why the doxxing of IT had to cease, I do wish someone would have gotten BrazilianSoyma.
Yeah, what exactly did that kid post? And how did the foid who doxxed him get doxxed?

Yeah, what exactly did that kid post? And how did the foid who doxxed him get doxxed?
dude posted his oneitis on lookmax.me titled "[MY NEXT RAPE VICTIM] Rate my oneitis"
like i said he kind of should have blocked out more info on the post he made about her.

Was the foid doxxed? Where? On looksmax?

Cucktears is a hate group, but because they hate incels they're seen as the good guys.

dude posted his oneitis on lookmax.me titled "[MY NEXT RAPE VICTIM] Rate my oneitis"
like i said he kind of should have blocked out more info on the post he made about her.
Shiet ;_;

What did the foid look like?

I gotta see if i can still find the post then ill show
Edit: Its deleted.
show link? Maybe it's on wayback machine?

Also, I meant the foid who got doxxed for doxxing the boy.

show link? Maybe it's on wayback machine?

Also, I meant the foid who got doxxed for doxxing the boy.
Oh that was on this site. i think you can just search for the thread

They were watch-dogging him, the hereos over at IncelTear (On reddit the front page of the internet) put that little inkler in his place.

once IT freaked out over an encyclopedia dramatica article about rape JFL

I agree. They really deserved getting doxxed. They intended to push a kid to suicide for making an edgy joke. Luckily the foid that doxxed him got doxxed herself and it was nice to see her delete all her accounts. And we also saw the hideous faces that the other IT foids had. I do wish we could have gotten the worst of the ITers but it did have to stop since some of us could have gotten in trouble or doxxed

Agreed. They would do that shit to even the most tame of incels if they had the right info. They're just asking for it at this point.

The types of things they say... JFL at being sorry for them.

I do wish someone would have gotten BrazilianSoyma.

He should have been the first person doxxed, you're supposed to cut the head off of the snake if you want to kill it

IT does a good job of advertising this place.