Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Kind reminder: women want you dead

ToxicMisogynist

ToxicMisogynist

Detached Priest
-
They hate you, they think you deserve to die simply for being born with inferior genes. They feel no pity. Looksmaxxing such as surgery is also futile because they will still sense your inferior genes and hate you for it. But if you hate them for rejecting you, treating you like shit for years and smothering the little that remained of your already low self-esteem, you're a radical inkwell and terrorist, and if you dare to release some steam by writing about your homicidal thoughts instead of acting on them, you can expect the Mossad to barge in through your door any second and take the rest of your life away.

Women are just awful. They're the worst. It seems like they've been trying to drive me into killing myself for as long as I've lived, so it's completely justified to feel a little bit of resentment towards them, don't you think? Every time I hear news about violence against women, it feels like justice.

Water is wet but good post

I don't think it's really a conscious hatred. the only people who actually spend all day thinking about how much they hate incels are insecure IT cucks. women just couldn't give any less of a fuck about you. you have no value to them and they want nothing to do with you. which hurts a bit more all things considered

High IQ
I don't think it's really a conscious hatred.

Women don’t have true consciousness - they are meat robots that simply follow their basic programming.

Women are trash and only want Chad

The idea that a human can be sentient without a y chromosome was one of the most delusional and damaging ideas that mankind has ever had.

I want me dead

I want me dead
Can't relate. I do want to die, but not before finishing my crusade against the sexually active (and also the moderate ""incels"" who don't support it).

Can't relate. I do want to die, but not before finishing my crusade against the sexually active (and also the moderate ""incels"" who don't support it).
Indeed brother, we cannot die just yet.

More men should defend themselves against women, by any means necessary.

And we hate women back in return. They can all die for all I care.

High IQ

Women don’t have true consciousness - they are meat robots that simply follow their basic programming.

Yes. They can get violent if the media doesnt tell them what to think, say and vote for between the lines on which it pretends to be open. It mimics a power vacuum and lack of alpha person to dominate them. It’s as if they feel the need to dominate everything and become an alpha female while being in a paralyzed sleep like state until they comfortingly get dominated and told what to think and fo again. It must feel like the panic you get when uou can’t breathe.

This psychology goes back to the stone age when there were only about a million humans on earth, the global average IQ was 70 and you only had to worry about yourself and you local tribe of imbeciles. It was important to become the leader in the case of a power vacuum as it would secure the survival of your genes.