Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based King, who lives in car, rejected ugly "femcel"

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Karaliusmainos

We know where he lives, but not his story. What if he cultured man, who with high hopes and dreams, but tragic destiny. And in that case femoid just shows how she does not care about man's personality at all, that dares to think - if man is homeless, he should be automatically degenerate, ready to bang any cunt available. How about you ugly cunt go and find those who really are degenerates, and they may even live in luxurious houses with number 666, but they would bang you, ugly degenerate cunt. Here even her photo was found. I sit alone in darkness, sad in this lonely romantic evening, but I could take her only as alco-buddy, no more, without anything sexual and romantic. Tfu on you cunt

Degenerat

Volcel if u wouldnt ngl

Based homeless chad. Btw jfl at this retarded whore trying to gain pity when she can create a Tinder account and find in 1 hour 1k guys willing to fuck her

Volcel if u wouldnt ngl
Maybe even would, if I got really drunk, but if really drunk, I have problems with erection, so physically would be impossible

She will ask out a homeless guy but won't even look at an incel.

She will ask out a homeless guy but won't even look at an incel.
Very possible he was white, manly, and tall. Or just manly tall. But still - nice honorable move by him, worthy of crown

Very possible he was white, manly, and tall. Or just manly tall. But still - nice honorable move by him, worthy of crown
yeah kudos for destroying this foids ego.

jfl to femcels

She would rather get rejected by a homeless Chad than ask an incel to fuck her. Worthless whore.

Based homeless chad. Btw jfl at this retarded whore trying to gain pity when she can create a Tinder account and find in 1 hour 1k guys willing to fuck her

Maybe she's really fat and doesn't hold much fat on face, because she doesn't look that bad and add fakeup and she goes up more points. She's a lying sack of dog doodoo.
disgusting cheese wiz poopy face she is

Maybe he just ran out of data or his phone died since he lives in his car. :soy:

Maybe he just ran out of data or his phone died since he lives in his car. :soy:
Maybe, but lest hope for best - he did not ran out of dignity

You are not entitled to a minimalist chad, cunt