Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Kiss my ass

• Thread starter Deleted member 23712
  • Start date
Deleted member 23712

Deleted member 23712

Banned
-
I just realized that I haven’t told any GrAYcels to kiss my ass yet. Who among GrAYceldom wants to be the first to pucker up and join the kiss my ass club?

Do it and I’ll grant you immunity from my dismissive and condescending GrAYcel replies. what do y’all think ? All you gotta do is kiss your overlords ass.

keep barking for me

I see the recent acquisition of Overlord has fit quite well on you pewpew

greycels are scum ngl

I just realized that I haven’t told any GrAYcels to kiss my ass yet. Who among GrAYceldom wants to be the first to pucker up and join the kiss my ass club?

Do it and I’ll grant you immunity from my dismissive and condescending GrAYcel replies. what do y’all think ? All you gotta do is kiss your overlords ass.

Save some for me too.

I want a foid to do it

that's pretty GrAY man

Not a GrAYcel

non-grAycel = boomer

its over for GrAYcels

Can my ass be on the pedestal of kissing? It always seems to have left over feces no matter how much I wipe. Maybe the GrAY cels can lick that off for me

Can my ass be on the pedestal of kissing? It always seems to have left over feces no matter how much I wipe. Maybe the GrAY cels can lick that off for me
Of course my good buddy boyo, not even gonna question your lack of ass washing in this case :feelsYall:

Of course my good buddy boyo, not even gonna question your lack of ass washing in this case :feelsYall:
I dont wanna get in the tub every time I shit bro. Really inconvenient

Graythread ngl

@copecel2 pucker up @HopeCopeRope is ready