Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Kissless Virgin adult male = UGLY

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
It does NOT MATTER what OTHER MEN say about your looks. If you're an adult kissless virgin (at least 18) YOU'RE UGLY PERIOD.

If foids reject you and show zero signs of attraction, YOU'RE UGLY. No amount of cope can change this fact.

This is why judging other mens looks as a man is cope. Women are the ones who decide what a Chad or Chadlite is.

If I wasn't ugly, I would have gotten laid by now. But I didn't because I'm ugly as fuck and unattractive to women. Anyone here who says otherwise is a coping gaslighting bluepilled faggot.

@Personalityinkwell @Ropemaxx @BITG @truthpill @Diocel @BummerDrummer

It does NOT MATTER what OTHER MEN say about your looks. If you're an adult kissless virgin (at least 18) YOU'RE UGLY PERIOD.

If foids reject you and show zero signs of attraction, YOU'RE UGLY. No amount of cope can change this fact.

This is why judging other mens looks as a man is cope. Women are the ones who decide what a Chad or Chadlite is.

If I wasn't ugly, I would have gotten laid by now. But I didn't because I'm ugly as fuck and unattractive to women. Anyone here who says otherwise is a coping gaslighting bluepilled faggot.

True. If your 5'5'' shit skinned, but have kissed foids and slept with a few in the past, yet are posting here, you need to leave.

yep, its over

Nah it cuz u b 2 toxic !!

David gandy was khhv untill 21.(ded srs but just kidding its pretty much over for us)

No, you just need to take a shower come on now youngin' stop being so self-deprecating come on now youngin' I mean come on, you're obviously not trying! Take a shower and go on no-fap you'll see results don't worry!

In most cases your statement holds up but it is not absolute.

its true, and its just proof most men ( bluepilled) have no idea what a good looking man looks like. They just think that any man can get a woman in their mind which is far from the truth as women only want CHADLITE/ CHAD

Somebody is still triggered.
LARP and blocked
Tales from the basement

There are some social anxiety volcels on this forum who have no type of social skills whatsoever

Damn son :feelskek:
Theoritically, 17 yo KHHV are not ugly ?
They are ugly if they are older than the average age of virginity loss in their area (13-15 in most of the USA) and older than the average age of first kiss (10-12 in most of the USA)

High IQ :feelsokman:

Wish I was ugly, beats the shit out of being <4 subhuman

I'm 31 years old - Kissless - Virgin = Legitimate Truecel.

There are some social anxiety volcels on this forum who have no type of social skills whatsoever

How are they volcels?

100% true
Always laugh whenever some 23 year old incel self improoooover goes around asking if he's ugly
Wake up buddy you're a virgin at 23 that doesn't happen to attractive people

Volcel in a sense that it's not their looks holding them back but it's their lack of confidence. Confidence is probably the easiest thing to work on
the term you're looking for is mentalcel.

Based chincel. But I still haven't seen your face from the front.

32 khhv. Most of you mog me in life experience.

Mentalcel = volcel same thing
jfl not at all

a volcel is a normie who refuses to fuck non landwhales

a mentalcel is someone who is non truecel but can't socialize properly and thus can't get sex since they are sub chad

You should have tagged me in this considered I'm a kissless virgin at 24.

And in other news, fire is hot.

Brutal. The final blackpill. There's no going back from this.

This is very unsettling.

Now imagine being past your mid 20s and being in this situation, what have i gotten myself into :feelsmage:

Volcel in a sense that it's not their looks holding them back but it's their lack of confidence. Confidence is probably the easiest thing to work on

You wrote: "There are some social anxiety volcels on this forum who have no type of social skills whatsoever"

If one does not have the required skills to get a girlfriend/sex, how one is voluntary celibate?

How can one have confidence if one has never been successful?

no social skills -cels and mentalcels are real incels. But they may not be truecels.

I have no social skills and I am mentalcel also. Involuntary NEET also. My biggest problem is 0,5/10 face. I am among the truest truecels here.

Absolutely hate when people who don't wanna date me tell me I'm not ugly.

If the opposite sex has not shown any interest in me... it means you are. Period.

true, anyone who denies this is bluepilled tbh