Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Kissless Virgin after high school = GENETIC TRASH

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
You are delusional as fuck if you think otherwise. High school is the "easiest" time to ascend for many reasons. Failing to have sex in high school = genetic trash.

My high school has 500-550 students per grade.
Divide that in half and you get the foid students, so 250-275. School time is 7 hours a day, 5 days a week, and approximately 180 days per year.
Some of you many not have 500 students per grade. Maybe you only had 250 to 400s but my point still stands.

Imagine being around foids for this much time. Imagine not getting sex when everything is in our "favor":
- This is when foids are the most horny
- High school is in a much less hypergamous setting, no tinder.
- Foids have less freedom because they still live with their parents
- Less Chads

- Foids have less sexual experience, THEREFORE THEY HAVE LOWER STANDARDS AND MORE CURIOSITY.

also based blakcpilled quotes from @ionlycopenow
You are surrounded by thousands of foids your age, some a year younger some a year older most your exact age. They are all also very horny and this is the horniest they will ever be their whole life. You're stuck in a room for eight hours a day of the horniest foids to exist.

Yet despite this, not a single one decided you were worthwhile? Not even one?

You crossed the eyes of thousands of eyes of foids, and not a single one thought your genes were worth even a quick fuck , they basically all rejected your entire genetic line and all COLLECTIVELY decided to not let you feel what it's like to have your genes passed on. let alone just excluding you from basic love or affection - don't forget that all the biggest slayers were always calmer, more collected, and motivated as a result, so this halos them into better grades or opportunities due to increased confidence and social skills on top of being good looking
You went through thousands of horny foids eyes and not a single one saw anything worthwhile. That's the mark of pure genetic TRASH left to die off. How can you GENUINELY be confident after that?

. What the fuck do you think is going to happen when we get to college or the work force? Adult 18+ foids have unlimited access to Chads on tinder, instagram, college/uni or work. Why would they choose a sub6 male like us?

*Brutal TeenLovePill incoming*:
being a virgin after high school or after 18 = missing Teen Love.
IF YOU MISSED OUT ON TEEN LOVE, IT NEVER EVEN BEGAN FOR YOU AND HERE'S WHY.

Teen love is a crucial point of development for being able to have a decent sex life and being socially accepted into society. This is when kissing, handholding, and sex happen. If you can't get these by 18, You are EXTREMELY FAR BEHIND SOCIALLY AND SEXUALLY. It its COMPLETELY OVER FOR YOU and saying anything else is DELUSIONAL COPE. Missing teen love means you are genetic dead-end subhuman trash. No way around it.

***By the time HS ends, most of your normalfaggot peers have already either had sex, kisses, flirting, partying, dating, or other specific degenerate encounters/acts with the opposite sex. All of us posting on this forum (except the fakecels) have missed out on ALL OF THESE. ITS OVER.

How the fuck am I going to catch up? I can't. You can't either unless you are a fakecel faggot larper.

The only hope for 18+ virgins is if he were somehow a good looking tall mentalcel and foids looked past his non-existent experience. Besides that RARE EXCEPTION, it doesn't make sense how an 18+ Kissless Handholdless Virgin could ascend otherwise. Think about how creeped out foids get when thinking about average/ugly adult virgins.
If you're an adult (18+) kissless virgin, foids are able to automatically detect it and are extremely creeped out by it. MASSIVE COPE IF YOU SAY OTHERWISE.

(Cope): INB4 copers saying: :soy::soy::soy: "But we had 18 year olds and older on the forum ascend. Stop being so negative you're hurting my feelings with blackpills!!!" :soy::soy::soy:

Retards need to stop chugging soy and know that the exception is not the rule. 99% of us are going to rot here forever and there is nothing that can be changed about it.

If you can't ascend in high school or before 18, YOU WILL NEVER ASCEND PERIOD. You are doomed to Inceldom for life. GET OUT OF YOUR FANTASY LAND AND STOP BEING FUCKING DELUSIONAL.

REPEAT AFTER ME:
KISSLESS VIRGIN AFTER HIGH SCHOOL = GENETIC TRASH

Last edited:
Then what does kissless virgin after college =

I don't think I am genetic trash. My main flaw is because I injured my nose aplenty.

Over for largeschoolcels

infinite IQ

but bluepilled cucks like IT say "but teens are immature and have awkward sex and don't have experience. betabuxx in your 30s is much better because muh experience" COPE. if two teens fuck again and again they already have experience. a guy losing his virginity at 25 does NOT have experience so how is he going to enjoy sex more than a 17 year old chad who fucked a stacy a bunch of times. plus, first-time sex is still fun for sure. people enjoy it and i've seen people say they miss the awkwardness of first-time sex. i don't think betabuxxing a post-wall foid is more fun than teen love. so what if you're worried your parents will come home? if they're gone from the house for hours, you won't have to worry about that and you can fuck in a car too anyways.

and it makes my blood boil when someone tells me popularity ends after high school NO IT DOES NOT ANYONE WHO SAYS THIS IS A BLUEPILLED FAGGOT CUNT. popularity is everywhere in college

yep

After hs they're all experienced (sluts) and their standards skyrocket with each guy they fucked

You couldn't get laid on easy mode how the fuck are you supposed to do it on veteran with foids on tinder and chads in their universities?

I don't mean to cherrypick but there are still some very small instances where a volcel losses lots of weight after HS and ascends in college or a "mentalcel" who never approached in high school being in the 5-6 range expecting girls to approach him, which they won't since he's not chad level.

but I do agree if you do need some type of surgery to ascend after high school, it just means your genes are a failure and you have to rely on something else to help you ascend

I'm a kissless virgin after 2 years of community college 4 of years university and 7 years in the workforce. Im uber genetic trash.

I'm a KHHV after finishing my UG and 6 irl rejections what am I ? :feelshaha::cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

I don't mean to cherrypick but there are still some very small instances where a volcel losses lots of weight after HS and ascends in college or a "mentalcel" who never approached in high school being in the 5-6 range expecting girls to approach him, which they won't since he's not chad level.

but I do agree if you do need some type of surgery to ascend after high school, it just means your genes are a failure and you have to rely on something else to help you ascend
I thought gyno was the reason I was ugly to women. Out of high school I slaved away at factories just to save up for gyno surgery and get it asap before university. Didn't change shit.

oh well, at least I don't have bitch tits anymore.

I thought gyno was the reason I was ugly to women. Out of high school I slaved away at factories just to save up for gyno surgery and get it asap before university. Didn't change shit.

oh well, at least I don't have bitch tits anymore.
I mean that might a small factor but face will always come first

I mean that might a small factor but face will always come first
I know, but I unironically bought into the confidence meme
Bitch tits destroy anyone's confidence, couldn't get rid of them even dropping to 150lb at one point, so I got the surgery and it made me unironically confident and stated wearing fitted clothes and keeping back straight :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: but that changed fuck all, was still ugly.
You are delusional as fuck if you think otherwise. High school is the "easiest" time to ascend for many reasons. Failing to have sex in high school = genetic trash.

My high school has 500-550 students per grade.
Divide that in half and you get the foid students, so 250-275. School time is 7 hours a day, 5 days a week, and approximately 180 days per year.
Some of you many not have 500 students per grade. Maybe you only had 250 to 400s but my point still stands.

Imagine being around foids for this much time. Imagine not getting sex when everything is in our "favor":
- This is when foids are the most horny
- High school is in a much less hypergamous setting, no tinder.
- Foids have less freedom because they still live with their parents
- Less Chads

- Foids have less sexual experience, THEREFORE THEY HAVE LOWER STANDARDS AND MORE CURIOSITY.

also based blakcpilled quotes from @ionlycopenow

. What the fuck do you think is going to happen when we get to college or the work force? Adult 18+ foids have unlimited access to Chads on tinder, instagram, college/uni or work. Why would they choose a sub6 male like us?

*Brutal TeenLovePill incoming*:
being a virgin after high school or after 18 = missing Teen Love.
IF YOU MISSED OUT ON TEEN LOVE, IT NEVER EVEN BEGAN FOR YOU AND HERE'S WHY.

Teen love is a crucial point of development for being able to have a decent sex life and being socially accepted into society. This is when kissing, handholding, and sex happen. If you can't get these by 18, You are EXTREMELY FAR BEHIND SOCIALLY AND SEXUALLY. It its COMPLETELY OVER FOR YOU and saying anything else is DELUSIONAL COPE. Missing teen love means you are genetic dead-end subhuman trash. No way around it.

***By the time HS ends, most of your normalfaggot peers have already either had sex, kisses, flirting, partying, dating, or other specific degenerate encounters/acts with the opposite sex. All of us posting on this forum (except the fakecels) have missed out on ALL OF THESE. ITS OVER.

How the fuck am I going to catch up? I can't. You can't either unless you are a fakecel faggot larper.

The only hope for 18+ virgins is if he were somehow a good looking tall mentalcel and foids looked past his non-existent experience. Besides that RARE EXCEPTION, it doesn't make sense how an 18+ Kissless Handholdless Virgin could ascend otherwise. Think about how creeped out foids get when thinking about average/ugly adult virgins.
If you're an adult (18+) kissless virgin, foids are able to automatically detect it and are extremely creeped out by it. MASSIVE COPE IF YOU SAY OTHERWISE.

(Cope): INB4 copers saying: :soy::soy::soy: "But we had 18 year olds and older on the forum ascend. Stop being so negative you're hurting my feelings with blackpills!!!" :soy::soy::soy:

Retards need to stop chugging soy and know that the exception is not the rule. 99% of us are going to rot here forever and there is nothing that can be changed about it.

If you can't ascend in high school or before 18, YOU WILL NEVER ASCEND PERIOD. You are doomed to Inceldom for life. GET OUT OF YOUR FANTASY LAND AND STOP BEING FUCKING DELUSIONAL.

REPEAT AFTER ME:
oh yeah, forgot to add - high school kids are using tinder now pretty commonly, at least where I live

Pretty soon even high schoolers won't have a chance to get laid within their own school as the foids are competing for chads in schools in the entire district

Last edited:
This is just crabs in the bucket and le personality detector from IT mixed together to form an abominable cope.

Most people had their first kiss in kindergarten

This is just crabs in the bucket and le personality detector from IT mixed together to form an abominable cope.
GIGACOPE

This is true. I miss my school days. If I could do it all over again, I would, knowing that I wouldn't ascend even if I went to school for 50 years.

yep

After hs they're all experienced (sluts) and their standards skyrocket with each guy they fucked

You couldn't get laid on easy mode how the fuck are you supposed to do it on veteran with foids on tinder and chads in their universities?
This is true. I miss my school days. If I could do it all over again, I would, knowing that I wouldn't ascend even if I went to school for 50 years.
infinite IQ

but bluepilled cucks like IT say "but teens are immature and have awkward sex and don't have experience. betabuxx in your 30s is much better because muh experience" COPE. if two teens fuck again and again they already have experience. a guy losing his virginity at 25 does NOT have experience so how is he going to enjoy sex more than a 17 year old chad who fucked a stacy a bunch of times. plus, first-time sex is still fun for sure. people enjoy it and i've seen people say they miss the awkwardness of first-time sex. i don't think betabuxxing a post-wall foid is more fun than teen love. so what if you're worried your parents will come home? if they're gone from the house for hours, you won't have to worry about that and you can fuck in a car too anyways.

and it makes my blood boil when someone tells me popularity ends after high school NO IT DOES NOT ANYONE WHO SAYS THIS IS A BLUEPILLED FAGGOT CUNT. popularity is everywhere in college
extreme high iq , betabux is awful and life without teen sex is absolutely depressed

Last edited:
What can I say except delete this right fucking now

I missed out on teen love

Man I've gotta say this is one of the most potent blackpills I've witnessed. It's also very true, high school is by far the easiest time to get laid. In college it's way different because most foids are no longer virgins and will have much higher standards plus access to tinder and chad which effectively means you are FUCKED if you are still a virgin after HS. Now I'm growing older and I have to cope with the fact that I'll never be somebody's first, being a naive teenager in love for the first time with some who loves you back is simply one of life's wonders and is also a milestone you NEED to fully develop as a human being. Everyone of you (except fakecel faggots) will never get to go back and experience that. You were too undesirable and subhuman to even begin with.

Man I've gotta say this is one of the most potent blackpills I've witnessed. It's also very true, high school is by far the easiest time to get laid. In college it's way different because most foids are no longer virgins and will have much higher standards plus access to tinder and chad which effectively means you are FUCKED if you are still a virgin after HS. Now I'm growing older and I have to cope with the fact that I'll never be somebody's first, being a naive teenager in love for the first time with some who loves you back is simply one of life's wonders and is also a milestone you NEED to fully develop as a human being. Everyone of you (except fakecel faggots) will never get to go back and experience that. You were too undesirable and subhuman to even begin with.
:feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

If we didn't get teen love, it's over for us

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH CCCCCOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEE

I knew I was done for early on in life due to autism.

I kinda agree with that post, but not to that extent. At least for me, the age isn't 18, it's 20, and i have pretty good reasons to support my claim:
  • First of all, high school might be the age when girls are the most horny, but it's also the age where they are the most inhibited.
  • No tinder, my guy? I've used tinder for a good while, and i've seen girls as young as 14yo, when i was in HS a lot of girls were on tinder as well (btw, Brazil's age of consent is 14yo).
  • Yeah, they have less freedom, which translates into their parents controlling more of their lives.
  • I don't know about you, but my HS had about 20% of Chads. Btw, only the chads, chadlites and some lucky normies managed to lose their Vcard in HS, about 70% of the guys in my class were still virgins after HS, and aside from the my incel pals (i still maintain close contact with them), most of them are doing just fine.
Ok, i couldn't deny the last point, it's true. But you know what's more brutal than being KHHV after HS? Being KHHV in your college years, where Every-Fucking-One is going/throwing parties, getting piss drunk and high, "discovering themselves" and seemingly fucking like rabbits in heat while you can't get anything. Then, and only then, you have the assurance that it never began for you.