Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW knajjd destroys another gay once again

Sad shit man, it's over for him

Between knajjd and ryo, they are based as hell when it comes to faggots and bbc worshippers.

Imagine if there was a bbc worshipping tranny? Over for him/her.

Does Sarge own looksmax as well? I confuse.

Between knajjd and ryo, they are based as hell when it comes to faggots and bbc worshippers.

this is by far the best comment of the year :feelskek:

damn thats brutal

Suicidepression is a legandary album tbh. He has a good music taste, its sad that he is a faggot tbh

Does Sarge own looksmax as well? I confuse.
Owns lookism, looksmax and incels

Last edited:
yeah, jokes about the high rate of suicide amongst trannies are always fun.

Kn "Shoot A Gay Every Day" ajjd
Kn "If You're Queer, Don't Come Near" ajjd
Kn "Twinks and Bears Get Pushed Down Stairs" ajjd
Kn "Poofter Popper" ajjd
Kn "Frag A Fag" ajjd

over for it.

Hmm I may know who he is. Has he always owned these or did he buy one or all. Specifically looksim?
He don’t own that shit that’s why it got hacked.

Trannies should be put on anti-psychotics. Knajid may 'uwu' but at least he has no tolerance for faggots

Between knajjd and donny long for the competition of who has the most fag kills under their belt, i would say that it’s difficult to determine.
Trannies should be put on anti-psychotics. Knajid may 'uwu' but at least he has no tolerance for faggots
I wouldn’t suggest googling this person, but have you heard of trent gates? A super-degenerate human being he is. I don’t want to go into detail for what he did that was so fucking degenerate, but he has that cherubish autistic look to him. I kept seeing him on /pol/ at one point, but he now apparently runs some website for other degenerate homosexuals like himself. People who use 4cuck might know what I’m talking about.

Last edited:
Based @knajjd tbh. We seriously need to keep out the fags from the blackpillosphere.

Concur. Within a minute I'd reckon of posting.

"
laugh.gif
no wonder you have "suicidal depression". i would too." JFL. Well said.