Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Knajjd dropping BOMBS on these niggas in ban appeals. Straight up badass verbal executions.

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-

And the CROWD GOES

Also, I might get 20 percent warning for mod worship tbh, but Its entertaining that these people who deserve to get banned get that thrashing

Last edited:
I have an affection for everyone tbh, maybe I should another thread to show it

the one he wrote for gamedevcel was rly good too

the one he wrote for gamedevcel was rly good too
Yeah tbh. Also Its my mistake to make an low effort appreciation thread. Probably will end up seeing legions of brown noses in this thread tbh

Based chadjjd tbh.

to think cross dressers get pun but we don't:feelsbadman::feelsrope:

fucking cringe. why does this happen to every person in a position of ""power""? spoken truly like an IT admin. if you're a mod just do the banning and don't try to be cool.

tbh as much as knajjd is asshole mod, he is the mod we need in order to take out the trash and straighten people out

fucking cringe. why does this happen to every person in a position of ""power""? spoken truly like an IT admin. if you're a mod just do the banning and don't try to be cool.
cope & cringe

u just jealous of knajjd

knajjd only gets away with it because of lookism tbh

looks are king, even here

Even before I joined, I knew that you dont fuck with this guy

that's his Mod persona.
he probably has a boner every time he bans a user.

He is a cool mod. Im sad he didnt let Soical Outcast post more retarded shit

knajjd is the hero we need not the one we deserve.

Simple solution: Don't be a retard and you won't get fucked like one.
Shocking, I know.

mod worship
That’s a rule now?

I had a blast reading through all the ban appeals when I first joined. It’s always nice when there’s more appeals to read, the last one answered by cocksucker was kind of based, completely shutting down the tranny worshiper.

also, I never thought you were a big fan of knajjd.

I question the sexuality of anyone who orbits knajjd tbh
His gay fanboys need to go. I’m being ded srs. Even on an incel server you can’t escape lookism.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back