Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Knajjd makes us look bad

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
https://archive.fo/Y7c8M

He admitted to rape, one of the things that caused our ban was him

he is spot on with his replies honestly ( for what I have read )

however he should have known better

If @knajjd is a rapist than amy schumer is one too

(She has made jokes about having sex with a man who passed out due to drinking)

When a femoid have sex with a passed out guy " He is so lucky omg". But when a guy have sex with a passed out woman " RAPE RAPE RAPE".

I mean, the drunk thot wouldn't have minded it if he was a 10/10 Chad.

knajjd said:
why do you care about appeasing normies? shall we next try to eradicate misogyny from incel spaces to "look better"? some female mods, maybe?

This site is filled with normie appeasers mate. That's why its so cucked.

Truecels know that you're one of veteran incels from way back. Also one of the best posters.

He was right about drunk sex part. If you allow your daughter, sister or wife to drink outside of home you are a fucking cuck. If my sister had asked such a thing, I would slap her face. I'm knajjd's countryman, Turkey is getting more and more degenerate.

Khajid is like 14 when did he rape?

incelman said:

he is not

that's why I am skeptical about him, not to mention the fact that she should not post there imo

otherwise, his posts are good afaIk, so ..... cannot conclude much, for now

I honestly don't care if he did rape that girl. It's her own fault for passing out at the party. Of course some men will take that shit, the foids are way too stingy with the pussy and the price of it is too damn high.

nausea said:
he is not

that's why I am skeptical about him, not to mention the fact that she should not post there imo

otherwise, his posts are good afaIk, so ..... cannot conclude much, for now

"She"? Is he a woman?

He literally did nothing wrong though.

Why should we care what the normies think?

incelman said:

I'm pretty sure he's 21 or somewhere around there. early 20s. I remember he posted about it on r/incels one time.

grincel said:
I'm pretty sure he's 21 or somewhere around there. early 20s. I remember he posted about it on r/incels one time.

Why would he lie?

incelman said:
Why would he lie?

To generate the kind of response he just got from you, I'm guessing.

if i had a boyfriend like knajjjd id be happier than a nigger with a new gun

This should be moved to the sewers ngl

Based knajjd.

He was right about drunk sex part. If you allow your daughter, sister or wife to drink outside of home you are a fucking cuck. If my sister had asked such a thing, I would slap her face.

When even someone as gl as knajjd has to resort to that, you can know how over it is...

@Colvin76 WTF is this necro? Why? JFL

@Colvin76 WTF is this necro? Why? JFL

necros me

Why the fuck can’t I find his old username or account does he just not respond to threads. I remember seeing him only 1 or 2 times while lurking

I like the song in your sig even better. Play it at least once a day :feelsmusic:
Makes me glad. I have new stuff to record, such comments give me motivation to do it.