Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Knowing that i can always suicide is relieving

• Thread starter SubhumanAbomination
  • Start date
SubhumanAbomination

SubhumanAbomination

mirror = cope
-
If things get too much worse, i can always suicide and escape the torture. Suicide is not preferable to me, but sometimes you have no choice at all. Let's say for example you got struck by a disease that made you lose your abilities to move or do anything, and you lost your money on top of being a lonely incel, eould you be able to live despite that? If yes, then you're an extreme outlier since most people wouldn't be able to handle a life like that.

I don't think I can

I tried before.

It's really hard to go through with it.

Give me assisted suicide or give me death.

Is it? The many stories and theories of the after life are quite frightening.

I don't think I'll ever have it in me to rope. One day I'll just die in my bed of starvation or something while LDARing and someone will find a rotting body months later. I almost accidentally killed myself experimenting with drugs a few years ago and I kinda wish I actually died it would have been almost perfect. But instead it just made my situation even worse.

Last edited:
Too much of a pussy to off myself tbqh
I think I might stick with it till the bitter end

imagine roping, and you end up in eternal punishment. that is what is keeping me away
Me as well. There's always a chance that's just a jewish lie to keep you wage slaving, but it's not worth the risk. If there's nothing after you die, oh well, you won't be conscious anymore to regret being a wage slave cuck.

imagine roping, and you end up in eternal punishment. that is what is keeping me away
Why don't you spend your spare time searching how to avoid that eternal punishment, maybe there's something lacking in your life and you're not paying attention

Why don't you spend your spare time searching how to avoid that eternal punishment, maybe there's something lacking in your life and you're not paying attention
ive been, for a while now. i am 100% sure the spirit world is real
Me as well. There's always a chance that's just a jewish lie to keep you wage slaving, but it's not worth the risk. If there's nothing after you die, oh well, you won't be conscious anymore to regret being a wage slave cuck.
could be, maybe it was indoctrinated into us so we would act as robots, fearing just roping to end it all. like you said, fuck risking eternal doom, you might as well cope.

Most humans are going to hell if it's real. Mostly Normies. Incels are either guaranteed heaven or hell, no in between really.

ngl im seriously considering it after both my parents die, i know my brother would be heartbroken but im already tired of living :feelscry:

could be, maybe it was indoctrinated into us so we would act as robots, fearing just roping to end it all. like you said, fuck risking eternal doom, you might as well cope.
Most humans are going to hell if it's real. Mostly Normies. Incels are either guaranteed heaven or hell, no in between really.
I spent three years of my life researching history and religion. I read the Talmud, old testament, new testament and Quran, and i decided to be a Muslim forever since it was the closest to my heart and made the most sense to me. There's a reason why there has been Jewish propaganda about Islam since forever, they want to make people hateful and skeptical of it since its a danger to them.

I still make sins that are worthy of hell, but at least it won't be permanent so i'm kinda relieved about death.

Knowing that you can always fail suicide and make your life worse is not relieving though.

There is always a way out.
Yes, this is comforting.
But taking that step is extremely hard.

I'll kill myself with cyanide

Why are you 100% certain that the spirit world is real? Do you belong to a particular religion?

The whole suicide=hell thing was created by Catholics because too many peasants were roping.

Yes, but it's extremely hard mentally tbh

Im thinking about hanging myself the next time im home alone enough to die

If things get too much worse, i can always suicide and escape the torture. Suicide is not preferable to me, but sometimes you have no choice at all. Let's say for example you got struck by a disease that made you lose your abilities to move or do anything, and you lost your money on top of being a lonely incel, eould you be able to live despite that? If yes, then you're an extreme outlier since most people wouldn't be able to handle a life like that.
I ordered sodium nitrate and it never came to my door.

I’ve been thinking about suicide since like 2nd grade.

It's not relieving it's just a painful escape when the push comes to shove, which eventually comes when you live a shitty life with no hope.

Yep. I feel relieved. I can always get away from this bullshit if things don't work out.