Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Knowing that the best time of your life is behind

BenBerger

BenBerger

Captain
★★★★
I think its an Incel Trait. It is probably hard to swallow. But now I know that the time I had several years ago was the peak of my life and happiness. There will be no time close to it because it is simply impossible.
Too bad I was not awarded back then that I am living the happiest moments of my life. Now I just want to go back and live these several days in a loop for eternity like in the movie Groundhog Day (one of my favorite movies). I think everyone had this special period in the life of several days or weeks or months….
It was over before it started, but then there was some light, and over again for good.

Its over2

I never experienced teen love, or went to parties. Hell I never even went to my schools prom. I’ve missed out on so much, I see no point in anything anymore. Cope or rope.

The best time of my life was my childhood. After 6th or 7th grade everything went downhill.

my skin is losing its elasticity, slight norwooding started, I am less flexible, cristallization of intelligence is starting.

yeah I am past my prime. feels great.

Best time for me was the times when I came home from college for the summer, my parents didn't make me get a job so I spent three months LDARing, sleeping late, playing games, doing whatever I wanted. I'll probably never have that kind of freedom again.

I will never experience falling in love, ill never party my youth, ill never experience being a teenager.
Fuck this life man, i just want it to end for me :cryfeels:

yeah im mid 30's and it will get worse

Let me finish you
full

I never experienced teen love, or went to parties. Hell I never even went to my schools prom. I’ve missed out on so much, I see no point in anything anymore. Cope or rope.
I’m about to miss out on my prom. I cant ask any girls if they don’t show interest in me.

Best time was before puberty hit. since then it's been downhill

I’m about to miss out on my prom. I cant ask any girls if they don’t show interest in me.
One of the reasons I never went to prom was because girls didn’t show any interest me. Either that or I didn’t notice it because I’m autistic. Either way, it doesn’t matter.

One of the reasons I never went to prom was because girls didn’t show any interest me. Either that or I didn’t notice it because I’m autistic. Either way, it doesn’t matter.

Girls make it known when they're interested in chad. They just werent interested in you. Its over boyo.

Girls make it known when they're interested in chad. They just werent interested in you. Its over boyo.
Brutal ngl. It’s over for non-Chad Anglo-Saxoncels like me.

it’s a nice cope to think that girls liked me the whole time—but when I have to listen to them talk about sex in front of me I know that it’s over.

It can only get worse tbh

At least I made you recall good moments of your life. Hope you enjoied it

I think its an Incel Trait. It is probably hard to swallow. But now I know that the time I had several years ago was the peak of my life and happiness. There will be no time close to it because it is simply impossible.
Too bad I was not awarded back then that I am living the happiest moments of my life. Now I just want to go back and live these several days in a loop for eternity like in the movie Groundhog Day (one of my favorite movies). I think everyone had this special period in the life of several days or weeks or months….
It was over before it started, but then there was some light, and over again for good.

Oh but the best is just in front of me my friend.

:feels: Yep. For me the timepill is so brutal. The worst thing is, those times that I remember werent even that good - but today is just so much worse

I never went to prom because I was a homeschoolcel. I tried asking my sister's friend if I could go to prom with her at her school, but of course she said, "oh sorryyy, I'm already going with someone, but thanks for asking teehee" (it was a bullshit lie because my sister said no guy asked her before me) :feels:

The best time in your life is ahead of you... when you rope or go ER...
(in Mario Kart)