Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Koneko-dono (IT's camwhore) admits to posting pedo content here to post back to IT.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23944
  • Start date
I’ve come up with a solid idea on who it is already it took about ten minutes
It's not that hard, who are the suspects you have lined up? In the search you can look up multiple words by putting in "+" between them.

I was looking through her retarded comments and found this. There won't be any cucks who marry used rosties by 2032.

Last edited:
What country? Most likely US.
If we can confirm a slavic country, i think i know who it is. It isnt Napoleon.
Or russian origin at the very least.

Moral of the tail is:
1. Paedo shit is out. CP is already illegal & an immediate hard ban with possible authorities being informed.
2. Be circumspect of those posting loli or other shit like that worship posts & threads
3. Be circumspect of those posting "I made it on to IT Tee Hee" glorification fame attention whoring threads.
4. Be circumspect of those posting obvious bait threads & shit posts which you know will get picked up.

Keep calm & carry on.

Last edited:
There was a thread with a picture of her showing her pussy somewhere. @Sparrow's Song knows about it.

Look at this other comment I found:

The problem is no one wants a rostie when she's old and used up. Jfl if she thinks she can be post wall and broke, and still expect a rich man. Never going to happen you diseased pussy bitch.

There was a thread with a picture of her showing her pussy somewhere. @Sparrow's Song knows about it.

Look at this other comment I found:

The problem is no one wants a rostie when she's old and used up. Jfl if she thinks she can be post wall and broke, and still expect a rich man. Never going to happen you diseased pussy bitch.

Ngl that looks like Napoleon tier writing.

This girl has to be foreign born.

Ngl that looks like Napoleon tier writing.

This girl has to be foreign born.
She does seem like she can't write worth shit. I thought you already showed a picture of napolean before?

She does seem like she can't write worth shit. I thought you already showed a picture of napolean before?
It's not Napoleon.

Im wondering if she is also russian. Not linked to Napoleon but orbiting him.

It's not Napoleon.

Im wondering if she is also russian. Not linked to Napoleon but orbiting him.
Does napoleon have any mimickers of him on here?

be suspicious of any posters who even mention JB and under 18 girls to be honest, they're legitimately making us look like pedophiles. those who i can think of who do this are @Edmund_Kemper and @Personalityinkwell . i doubt they're IT posters but be on guard

againsthatesubreddits posts CP to ban right wing subreddits they don’t like.
Or russian origin at the very least.
Omg it’s me :giga: :giga: :giga: :giga:
I’m jk guys.
Oh also ur all stupid as fuck just see what threads she’s posting and who’s posting them. There’s a correlation there.

Last edited:

Posters who post often about IT(bashing them under guise to give them karmas) and edgy stuffs(like rape, killing) here are certainly to be watched.

IT is full of fucking pedophiles. Then they have the audacity to claim that we are ones posting edgy contents. FUCKING CAM WHORE. SHE AND SIGMA WILL ROT IN HELL.

Hope she gets breast cancer

I think i've seen a picture of her pussy on IT but it was some gross and hairy roast beef, seriously nothing worth. Disgusting.

I wouldn't bother since they won't touch anyone who supports (((their))) agenda, but try here if you want to give it a go anyway

I think that's the one that just goes to the mods, I've been using that one and all it results in are post deletions.

It might be prudent to ask IT mods to report her to admins as well. I think https://www.reddit.com/user/alphaussie seemed to be somewhat sympathetic to incels from what I remember when I used to post to IT before I was banned.

This is what I came up when I googled it though I'm quite unfamiliar with the process. Any other redditcels no how to report a user to reddit admins?

HERE IT IS I BELIEVE

(The link below is for mods though)

I want IncelTears to go away. I appreciate what members on the subreddit sympathize with incels, but simply getting them to kick out the Koneko Donos and the other assholes isn't gonna help. IncelTears has to go away like the incel subreddits did. That's the only way real change is gonna happen, like it happened for us.

Never forget that these people are pedo faggots. Pedo faggots are trying to shut us down :lul:

stop giving this tranny attention, he's obviously spreading lies that autists like us can't deal with

stop giving this tranny attention, he's obviously spreading lies that autists like us can't deal with
Doubt they are lies and she was banned from IT due to this post.

be suspicious of any posters who even mention JB and under 18 girls to be honest, they're legitimately making us look like pedophiles. those who i can think of who do this are @Edmund_Kemper and @Personalityinkwell . i doubt they're IT posters but be on guard
Fuck off greycel. I'm not an IT poster. This entire forum agrees that attraction to teenage girls is normal. We will always "look" bad, so stop worrying, you sound like a whiny little bitch who is allowing yourself to be censored out of fear of what IT thinks.

Doubt they are lies and she was banned from IT due to this post.
Listen, that tranny's entire account is entirely dedicated to IT. I assume they created this account specifically for interfacing with the incel/IT world safely and efficiently. Otherwise they would show interests outside of inceldom. You don't become obsessed with inceldom unless you are incel yourself and you are an edgy internet savvy fuck, and that takes an extremely MALE mindset women would get bored of instantly. It takes a tranny to write like a man, there are many female ghostwriters who got fired for not being able to capture the male voice well.

The entire persona of being a camwhore/twitch streamer makes no sense either, as they have completely no shame, and use every opportunity to market themselves to get more followers. You have an opportunity to grab some closet simp incel customers, and you don't have links to your youtube and shit. Sounds like this persona is just shit at their job. It seems like a character designed solely to anger incels.

Last edited:
Fuck off greycel. I'm not an IT poster. This entire forum agrees that attraction to teenage girls is normal. We will always "look" bad, so stop worrying, you sound like a whiny little bitch who is allowing yourself to be censored out of fear of what IT thinks.
Youve been real quiet since braziliansigma got exposed

yikes dude

you sound like IT
apart from the teen stuff i actually dont mind you as a poster. im a teenager myself and i just think its a bit creepy you keep lusting over girls you missed your shot at on a forum for virgins, and it propagates jailbait posting which is legit nasty and makes us look like pedos

apart from the teen stuff i actually dont mind you as a poster. im a teenager myself and i just think its a bit creepy you keep lusting over girls you missed your shot at on a forum for virgins, and it propagates jailbait posting which is legit nasty and makes us look like pedos
"creepy". That's an emotional view that comes from bluepilled brainwashing. And what difference does it make if we're on a forum of virgins? I guess because people hate us? They hate us no matter what

Youve been real quiet since braziliansigma got exposed
what are you talking about? I'm right here and I've been posting plenty

"creepy". That's an emotional view that comes from bluepilled brainwashing. And what difference does it make if we're on a forum of virgins? I guess because people hate us? They hate us no matter what
nah creepy is a pretty normal word to describe a virgin in his 20s who keeps saying that he wants to fuck 15 year olds on a forum lmao. again, apart from that you're a decent poster and i dont think you're sigma even though you have a huge online count, relax brocel

nah creepy is a pretty normal word to describe a virgin in his 20s who keeps saying that he wants to fuck 15 year olds on a forum lmao. again, apart from that you're a decent poster and i dont think you're sigma even though you have a huge online count, relax brocel
how do you arrive at the conclusion that it's a "pretty normal world"? CULTURAL BRAINWASHING

how do you arrive at the conclusion that it's a "pretty normal world"? CULTURAL BRAINWASHING
calm down, you're my bro, i just stated a minor grievance i had with you because IT is spamming the forum with 'pedo shit'

calm down, you're my bro, i just stated a minor grievance i had with you because IT is spamming the forum with 'pedo shit'
stop saying that calling me "creepy" is proper and then admit the only way you think like that is because you've been brainwashed by society. There is nothing inherently wrong with finding teen girls attractive, the science backs this up.

Listen, that tranny's entire account is entirely dedicated to IT. I assume they created this account specifically for interfacing with the incel/IT world safely and efficiently. Otherwise they would show interests outside of inceldom. You don't become obsessed with inceldom unless you are incel yourself and you are an edgy internet savvy fuck, and that takes an extremely MALE mindset women would get bored of instantly. It takes a tranny to write like a man, there are many female ghostwriters who got fired for not being able to capture the male voice well.

The entire persona of being a camwhore/twitch streamer makes no sense either, as they have completely no shame, and use every opportunity to market themselves to get more followers. You have an opportunity to grab some closet simp incel customers, and you don't have links to your youtube and shit. Sounds like this persona is just shit at their job. It seems like a character designed solely to anger incels.
She said many times for people to PM her about it. I think someone would've found out her camwhore shit was fake. She was also a psychopath and tried to get posted here regularly and then used it to advertise herself on IT.

A user here posted her nudes as well one time. She said she had numerous surgeries on reddit and it looked like this one had a very obvious labiaplasty.

I doubt the camwhore shit was fake and quite frankly a lot of women stalk incels. Making fun of virgins is one of their favorite pastimes. I see a lot of interaction with the incels.co twitter account is with women.

She said many times for people to PM her about it. I think someone would've found out her camwhore shit was fake. She was also a psychopath and tried to get posted here regularly and then used it to advertise herself on IT.

A user here posted her nudes as well one time. She said she had numerous surgeries on reddit and it looked like this one had a very obvious labiaplasty.

I doubt the camwhore shit was fake and quite frankly a lot of women stalk incels. Making fun of virgins is one of their favorite pastimes. I see a lot of interaction with the incels.co twitter account is with women.
link

stop saying that calling me "creepy" is proper and then admit the only way you think like that is because you've been brainwashed by society. There is nothing inherently wrong with finding teen girls attractive, the science backs this up.
i dont have anything against you brocel, you can believe what you want, its just creepy to discuss wanting to fuck teen girls on a forum for virgins. you can ascend with whatever age is permitted to you depending on the AOC of your country's state, 18, 16 or lower, its not my problem. you need to realise that you sound like an IT poster when you keep talking about how science backs up teen girls being sexy.

i dont have anything against you brocel, you can believe what you want, its just creepy to discuss wanting to fuck teen girls on a forum for virgins. you can ascend with whatever age is permitted to you depending on the AOC of your country's state, 18, 16 or lower, its not my problem. you need to realise that you sound like an IT poster when you keep talking about how science backs up teen girls being sexy.
Explain the reasoning, would it be not creepy if this wasn't a forum of virgins but of people who had sex? If not, then why do you mention it being a forum of virgins? And why is it "creepy"? Seriously, why? Answer the goddamn question of what makes it "creepy". You have no actual reasoning you are simply using emotion which comes from a bluepilled point of view.

And lastly, I have no intentions of ascending with a teen girl and breaking the law, I am simply pointing out attraction to them is normal.

Explain the reasoning, would it be not creepy if this wasn't a forum of virgins but of people who had sex? If not, then why do you mention it being a forum of virgins? And why is it "creepy"? Seriously, why? Answer the goddamn question of what makes it "creepy". You have no actual reasoning you are simply using emotion which comes from a bluepilled point of view.

And lastly, I have no intentions of ascending with a teen girl and breaking the law, I am simply pointing out attraction to them is normal.
No one cares if you are a pedophile but you dont have to make all these threads about it

Explain the reasoning, would it be not creepy if this wasn't a forum of virgins but of people who had sex?
because it perpetuates the idea that most people who didnt experience teen love are ones who are willing to act on their desire to sexualise underage women, you rarely ever see pedophile chads
its creepy because thats just how its viewed as in modern society, theres no impact on my life on who you want to fuck
i agree that anti pedo culture has taken it to an extreme and age is just a number to a certain extent so you do have a point about the brainwashing. i dont disagree with you brocel. im just saying all the constant jailbait threads get annoying and make us look exactly how inceltears wants us to. i dont give a fuck if you want to fuck a jailbait lol no difference

Last edited:
No one cares if you are a pedophile but you dont have to make all these threads about it
Edmund Kemper is the one making threads usually, not me.
because it perpetuates the idea that most people who didnt experience teen love are ones who are willing to act on their desire to sexualise underage women, you rarely ever see pedophile chads
its creepy because thats just how its viewed as in modern society, theres no impact on my life on who you want to fuck
i agree that anti pedo culture has taken it to an extreme and age is just a number to a certain extent so you do have a point about the brainwashing. i dont disagree with you brocel. im just saying all the constant jailbait threads get annoying and make us look exactly how inceltears wants us to. i dont give a fuck if you want to fuck a jailbait lol no difference
well anyway I don't make a bunch of jailbait threads. I think I made on thread about the difference between ephebophilia, hebephilia, and pedophilia, but that's it. Edmund Kemper made the rest.

And it's funny how you mentioned the part about missing out on teen love. @BlkPillPres made a thread about that.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back