Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Koreacel is worse than ricel in the west

Toto0701

Toto0701

PhD of Blackpill Sciences
-
Koreacel is proabably like 50-60% of gook males here.
You either have to surgerymaxx, moneymaxx, kpopmaxx, statusmaxx to score consistently
If you are born from a poor family? -> its over
shorter than 175cm? -> its over
look average or below -> its over
Shitty job or career-> its over
graduated from a shitty college?-> its over
I would rather be a whitecel in the west than a koreacel in hell chosen.
Also whitecels dont exist only ethnicels
you can also be an ethnicel in your fucking country too.
Gook stacy only for rich or kpopmaxxed gook chads
Gook incels only rope or exist

Last edited:
Did you complete your military service yet?

Being born asian in general is losing the genetic lottery.

You won't have to compete with whites but instead you're competing in a country with little resources but millions of people.

wtf is your avatar an actual photo of you? low inhib!

look average or below -> its over
i rly relate with this one

i imagine that even if i lived in asia, i would still be ricecel. meanwhile, i would still see the same thing in asia that i see anytime i go out in the western city i live in: wmaf everywhere, especially in a metropolitan area.

how do you know that?
at least in korea a ricecel doesn't have to compete with too many white men for too few noodlewhores.
moneymaxxing and statusmaxxing is not an option in the West but in Korea that apparently gets you a foid?

I would rather be a whitecel in the west than a koreacel in hell chosen.

contradiction.

wtf is your avatar an actual photo of you? low inhib!

i rly relate with this one

i imagine that even if i lived in asia, i would still be ricecel. meanwhile, i would still see the same thing in asia that i see anytime i go out in the western city i live in: wmaf everywhere, especially in a metropolitan area.

Im too poorcel to afford spending thousands on a gook roastie

Last edited:
@waste matter
thoughts on this guy? is he 3 letter agent shining so hard or real korean kpop chang daewoo k2 holder shoot all noodlewhore?

koreans looking down on SEA countries yet the go to countries such as philippines to study and/or get a wife
I got little respect for these koreacel thing

gook stacies -> yumis
gook chads -> jungkooks

based greycel. will follow.

you can also be an ethnicel in your fucking country too.
Also
tumblr_p5dqknWOrU1wstc5to1_400.gifv

gook stacies -> yumis
gook chads -> jungkooks
Invade North Korea and get some foids from there. War is the best cope for Incels. Plus it will destroy normie and Chad's life :feelskek: :feelskek:

Last edited:
how do you know that?
at least in korea a ricecel doesn't have to compete with too many white men for too few noodlewhores.
moneymaxxing and statusmaxxing is not an option in the West but in Korea that apparently gets you a foid?

contradiction.
In korea there are 50m people despite the country being very small in resources and size. Australia has 25m for reference.

There's only a limited number of places at the top. So can you imagine how many losers there are? Lol

In korea there are 50m people despite the country being very small in resources and size. Australia has 25m for reference.

There's only a limited number of places at the top. So can you imagine how many losers there are? Lol
sure but isn't it easier to find a noodlewhore there and get her to marry you than in the West?

sure but isn't it easier to find a noodlewhore there and get her to marry you than in the West?
Yeah sure. You don't compete with whites. You just compete with millions of fellow gooks who outmog you in many different ways.

Yeah sure. You don't compete with whites. You just compete with millions of fellow gooks who outmog you in many different ways.

i think i'd be higher in value there than here, competing with my own race for noodles who don't have enough whites to go around.

noodlefoids only want ricels as betabux.
No more betabux -> ricecel again

noodlefoids only want ricels as betabux.
No more betabux -> ricecel again
hey just curious, what do you do in the korean army? infantry?

I'm an k9 thunder artillerycel, staff sergeantcel Capital Mechanized Infantry division

based. any thoughts on what you are doing afterwards
Nothing it's a steady job but I cant get promoted due to autism and other issues.

Defect to NK and get gook tradwife.

He tried to set up a meeting as soon zs he joined the forum, fuark lucky bastard he's getting payed to postmaxx on .co
:feelsrope::feelsrope:

Stfu glownigger keep being part of the letter people

Please don't arrest me when joe biden wins and labels the KKK and incels as terrorists

Based greycel

@waste matter
thoughts on this guy? is he 3 letter agent shining so hard or real korean kpop chang daewoo k2 holder shoot all noodlewhore?
i don't know man, seems a bit fishy but he got some intel from his words

what happened to OP?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back