Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Kratom

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
I was stressed out and angry for seemingly no reason.

Then I remembered my kratom tablets. So I took four. Then two. Then another two. Now I'm fine.

If you're an incel, you should have kratom capsules sitting around. The tea is disgusting. Take the capsules. Preferably red strain, the sedating and pain killing strain.

What are those? Are they drugs!!?

I was stressed out and angry for seemingly no reason.

Then I remembered my kratom tablets. So I took four. Then two. Then another two. Now I'm fine.

If you're an incel, you should have kratom capsules sitting around. The tea is disgusting. Take the capsules. Preferably red strain, the sedating and pain killing strain.

I tried kratom last year, about 2g first time, and I threw up. I guess I just had a bad experience with it. I still have a lot left jfl.

Which one is best for treating anxiety ?

Kad ir kiek bekratytum - paskutinis lašas vistiek į kelnes

No matter how much you shake it - last drop goes to pants

I used to love kratom. Sometimes it would be very intense.

Until I started getting the wobbles/shakes/nausea then I had to quit and go through the withdrawals.

Most notably restless leg syndrome. Wasn't too bad though.

illegal in Poland :feelsrope:

when is next stream? :feelstrash:

Only times I tried it I took like 1 teaspoon which made me nauseated and throw up and next time I took a measured gram and it still made me nauseous fuck that shit

50 g cost me 20 euro but he shiping is 20 euro to and i do not know is it legal in my shithole and i dont want any WD

BA29E6D2 B9F6 4A08 A426 F19FEF201836

ice cubes are better