Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Kyle Rittenhouse, the guy who shot 3 rioters and killed two of them, gets into a fight with a girl and the internet is seething.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
How is this related to what happened?

What does this mean? The shootings you mean? Nothing, but people have found this and are using it against him.

you're not entitled to self defense if you don't worship womxn, sweetie.

What does this mean? The shootings you mean? Nothing, but people have found this and are using it against him.
Exactly. This is completely unrelated and in no way helps them.

Exactly. This is completely unrelated and in no way helps them.
Yeah it does. "Oh, that horrible murderer struck a queen!" Just read the comments on how republicans like him because "he hits women too".

Yeah it does. "Oh, that horrible murderer struck a queen!" Just read the comments on how republicans like him because "he hits women too".
I mean the trial.

This is just something the internet found and are getting mad at. Nothing used at his trial.
I've seen people saying it will. Bunch of brainlets floating around the internet these days.

normgroids will use anything as fuel, even if it meant that the person doesn't pick up their letters.

I used to think this asshole was asking for it getting into a stupid situation he had no stake in, but now I think he's based.

I used to think this asshole was asking for it getting into a stupid situation he had no stake in, but now I think he's based.
He is pretty stupid for crossing states, but those three were asking for it.

He is pretty stupid for crossing states, but those three were asking for it.
punching a bitch and putting her in her place is the sign of a REAL MAN

Punch her with bullets.

If hes getting judged by a jury hes done

punching a bitch and putting her in her place is the sign of a REAL MAN
You don't do it with a clenched fist you do with a back hand. It the scientifically proven method of disciplining a women with a foul mouth. Should be used more often but white knight cuks.

Like he said, "Fuck that bitch."

I think the idea here is it proves he is a pussy with a gun, which may or may not be true.

Now what dude? Why are you banned?

KyleR

are mods banning the Kyle supporters?