Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Kylie jenner goes out wearing no makeup (MAJOR SUBHUMAN ALERT)

I

islamicincel

Officer
★★★★
15245700-7180773-Kylie_Jenner_was_makeup_free_when_she_stepped_out_for_a_dentist_-m-17_1561490997504.jpg

15245704-7180773-image-m-19_1561491087032.jpg

and that piece of shit is a billionaire bcs of her 'looks'.BAN MAKEUP

Why are foids so incredibly hideous without makeup?
They look like men except naturally good looking men look good without makeup. "attractive" foids don't. Fucking subhuman is a billionaire while her looksmatch probably wagecucked his whole life before roping.

she looks like a currycel I know
I don't think x y chromosomes would have made it better, given how neotenous she looks

They look like men except naturally good looking men look good without makeup.
You're being kinda gay if Kylie Jenner without makeup doesn't look better to you than any Chad.

She is even cross-eye'd wow this world is hopeless.

Still has a higher SMV than we do because she was born with a vagina.

Any plastic/fake beauty is just that, fake. There's very few natural stacies, even ones with surgery. They're either super genetically blessed or rich enough to afford all kinds of treatments. Wake up brothers if you don't see them irl with no makeup then they're probably ugly. Video editing and lighting makes all beckies look like gigastacies.

JFL @ these standardcels

Honestly foids dont even need make up, they could could be a 2/10 but cucks would still worship them, the fact that this fraud is allowed to fake her image should be punishible tbh. Fuck them

She looks like a teenage boy.

A woman puts on paste & other chemicals & is now rated way higher than you, if you try the same you're a faggot apparently, you cannot fake it, you have to naturally have a certain bone structure & other features from a set in stone list, best you can do is get plastic surgery but never admit you did.
Honestly foids dont even need make up, they could could be a 2/10 but cucks would still worship them, the fact that this fraud is allowed to fake her image should be punishible tbh. Fuck them
The female looks scale is /20 with an automatically credited 10 score
Men can only go to 10.

She had very good surgeries, we have to concede that.

JFL @ these standardcels
Well it depends, she's objectively not hot in the pictures and they are not saying that they'd not fuck them, even if I expect many would say so since this site is infested with standardcels and volcels.

Giv me pic with makeup to compare.

Well it depends, she's objectively not hot in the pictures and they are not saying that they'd not fuck them, even if I expect many would say so since this site is infested with standardcels and volcels.
Some people here are describing her as ugly, subhuman, or hideous. Generally people wouldn’t describe people in that manner if they were willing to fuck her. For me obviously that fakeup takes her up by several points but I wouldn’t call her base ugly. She’d be around a 5 if she had a straight face in the pic

there really is no such thing as an actual stacies

at most, the "stacies" you see online and irl are makeupmaxxed beckys

Cwc, is that you?

Attachments

• images (1).jpeg
    images (1).jpeg
    6.4 KB · Views: 21

unironically her looksmatch

I saw her at the quickiemart.

JFL she changed every single part of her body

They look like men except naturally good looking men look good without makeup. "attractive" foids don't. Fucking subhuman is a billionaire while her looksmatch probably wagecucked his whole life before roping.

cope. her smv even if she had burnt face is trilion fold ours buddy boyo

cope. her smv even if she had burnt face is trilion fold ours buddy boyo

I didn't deny that. Men will fuck anything with a moist hole. Most of them are still ugly without makeup.