Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy l*ddit bans wpd

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★

banned

This community has been banned
This subreddit has been banned for violations of our Content Policy, specifically our policy against glorifying or encouraging violence.
Banned 1 hour ago.
BACK TO REDDIT

muh offensive:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

That was unexpected. I guess combatfootage is next.

People will still use leddit, they are addicted to it.

I bet this is in response to the NZ shooting

Good. Normalizing it is messed up anyways.

Reddit is cancer, water is wet.

JFL at anyone who spends their ONE limited life they have browsing some shitty censored soyboy hive.

I don't care about Reddit because I never go there, but it is concerning that the censorship of content offensive to a minority is being normalised and accepted.

If I owned a website, I wouldn't allow that kind of material either.

Expecting mass exodus to voat from edgefags. Most likely from that Christchurch shooting videos. Anyways the fact that it was okay until now(even when it had beheading videos )only when SJW subs mass reported that place shows how biased the leddit admin team is.

They now banned r/gore

Imagine browsing soyddit.

Just shut down reddit tbh
Shut down all social media. They are all breeding ground for degens over the spectrum. Go back tomorrow forums and boards like pre 2005 internet.

"If I don't look at it, maybe it will go away."
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

This is legit how NPCs think and their masters couldn't be happier about it. If anything about the world which is negative enters their rose covered sandbox, something which could happen to them, they'll simply throw out whatever it is that reminds them of reality. I can empathize and relate to this myself, but the problem is that most don't allow negative material to affect their value judgements, and they artificially brighten reality by selecting what is and is not allowed to enter their perception of it.

A lot of the opposition to suicide comes from the same place, that and the fact that dead people can't produce anything or generate income.

I hope reddit as a whole gets taken out tbh

I’ve learned many life lessons from wpd. It’s reinforced the basic teachings that I should not go up on high places, that I should be careful around cars and trucks, and that electricity can be lurking on that random pole I would’ve leaned on. It’s just not advertiser friendly so they had to kill it, and did it slowly because they didn’t want the backlash. The Christchurch video was just the pretext they were waiting for.

Do people really think gun laws can stop mass killings? Clearly they have never heard of these:
View attachment 98197
If you didn't read the article, idk if it's mentioned because I skimmed, but in NZ it's a long, drawn out process to purchase a weapon. Mental health evaluations, even need 2 letters of recommendation...It's cucked. The USA will soon follow suite. I've been saying this for some time, but this is why it's SO important to stay out of the mental health system, especially anti-depressants. Because that right there will be a reason to be denied your right to purchase your weapon. All of the info various agencies have on us, i.e. Cuckbook, Jewtube, Twitter, etc. will affect one's ability to even function irl--loans, mortgages, job opportunities, etc. Look at China's situation.

Last edited:
ded srs?
jfl, bestgore was and is better anyway tbhthhb

ded srs?

ded srs? fuark still suifuel that it went down though tbhthb ngl

ded srs?
While true, what annoys me is the excessive effort to shield normie spaces from reality.

Reddit is completely fucking useless. They either ban or soyify everything.

Now the gore hungry normies will have to delve deeper into weirder corners of the internet.